I am almost to the point of crossing the line and getting divorce. However the fear of unknown terrifies me. Any advice would be helpful !
tornFlower tornFlower 26-30, F 11 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Divorce

Seven years into my fourth marriage I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I still love all three of my exes, I just don't have any particular desire to see them, hear them or touch them any more.<br />
There's no sense in making one another miserable when you know it's not working. Admit that it's not working, get a divorce and move on with you life. You can't see the future while you've got your head buried in the past.

Best Answer

divorce is terrible, but living with a cheater was worse. i miss my kids, guys don't win in calif

Best Answer

I really have to say, if you are not happy and you've tried counseling at least three times, then you may want to consider that as an option.

Best Answer

I got a divorce about 10 years ago. We have 4 children. We lived in a marriage that was falling apart for quite some time. We did not have the skills, knowledge or experience to keep it together, and at first I second guessed the decision. But it wasn't long when I could start to see that it was the right decision. My life started coming together in a new direction, and my ex wife's life did the same. She went on to start a company of her own. I'm very proud of her. Our children are all doing very well. And now I can't imagine being with her...not in a bad way...but we just don't fit together anymore. Everyone involved is much happier and healthier. Sometimes I look back and think that the only reason we were together was to have our 4 kids...than God/Source said..okay..time to go your own way. Best wishes.

Best Answer

I just want it to be over. even when it's "over" it's not over. he's always gonna be around. my only regret is that i wasn't more assertive before there were problems. I regret not being meaner at the beginning when the legal stuff started. I never wanted a divorce, it wasn't something i celebrated but it had to happen. I noticed today how dirty the inside of my car was and mentioned to my son that i needed to clean it up. He said, " you need Dad to come back he was always cleaning up this car." Hmmmm , well i'd let him clean the inside of my car, wouldn't give him my keys but sure clean up the car

Best Answer

The divorce was not my idea. I was wanting to avoid it, but I now realize I am better off being single again.

Best Answer

Yes! I don't regret it at all. I'm finding it difficult to stay away from guys who're just like him, but don't regret it at all. Think of how free you'll be. You'll feel smart getting out now, before you waste any more time in the relationship too.

Best Answer

Get the book "Too Good To Leave, Too Bad To Stay".

Best Answer