Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 17 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Hobbies

I eat humble pie.

Best Answer

no I think not, I bit of ego is required to fuel self interest often necessary for effort.

Best Answer

Oh, my... I stumble over my ego all the time... And it always gets the last laugh, making me look the fool... When will I learn humility, I wonder... :)

Best Answer

Life, and time, is the teacher.

Best Answer

I think it's part of human nature to have feelings like that but how we react to them decides whether we're humble or not.

Best Answer

Yes, that is so true....you can experience a feeling and deem it inappropriate.

Best Answer

I dont get that persons with egos..ego is the army of stupid people

Best Answer

And yet people own them....if you did not have an ego, you would not brush your teeth and hair in the morning, or care about your clothes...you would not compete at work.

Best Answer

Wtf? Not that type of ego...

Best Answer

Sometimes you need an ego to survive yes...it's nornal but some people owns an ego bigger than everything

Best Answer

Ah..."I am the little tin god of my office" type of ego...."I am the queen of the teenage bee-yatches and I am soo fine" type of ego....

Best Answer

There are lots of times I feel proud of myself. I think everybody should be able to gloat a little from time to time, even if it's to nobody except themselves.

Best Answer

Perhaps you SHOULD be proud of yourself.

Best Answer

a tiny bit sometimes

Best Answer

I SO enjoy honesty.

Best Answer

humility chip is damaged in over-active mode

Best Answer

I'm very humble. In fact, I may be the most humble person who has ever or will ever live ;-)

Best Answer

I'm way more humble than you are. :)

Best Answer

Nuh Uh! I'm not only the most humble person ever, but I'm extremely modest about it too ;-)

Best Answer

I am a God. I have no need of being humble.

Best Answer

Psalm 82:6
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Best Answer

Oh well in that case.

Best Answer