I used to be, and I even told my new girl as much. But I'm finding myself less inhibited with her than with others in the past. Nothing too tacky, I agree with the sentiments here about having limits, but basically I'm all for it now. I want the world to know she's mine and I'm hers! Nothing to be ashamed of.

Best Answer

My bf has helped me come out of my shell as well and I'm a little more comfortable with it.

Best Answer

No, I think it's sweet. I smile whenever I see people holding hands or kissing.

Best Answer

Yes. I had a former girlfriend who wanted to make out in the middle of Target, it was very uncomfortable. I felt like teenage kid.

Best Answer

To a point. Making out in public is just tacky, but there is nothing wrong with holding hands.

Best Answer

pda, ipads, laptops..... use whatever you want.<br />
:)

Best Answer

No, I've had a personal digital assistant for years. They call it a smart phone these days.

Best Answer

lol I see what u did there :)

Best Answer

I was hoping you'd realize that acronyms, like pronouns, are best used after you once mention what they represent.

Best Answer

Point taken :) "Public Display of Affection"

Best Answer