Questionator Questionator 26-30 82 Answers Nov 17, 2011

Question of the Day

Those days are in the past. I just try to keep it ticking these days...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I am never heart broken anymore at 38. Every crappy thing has already happened. Someone dumping me is the least of my worries.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

At 38! And, u think u are past that? U've not met yet. Thicken up for some suprise. Who knows...

Best Answer

Life seems an illusion ...when I think I am breaking hearts, it's really my own heart getting broken.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Let's just say I have barbed wire, 6 snipers, an army, brick wall, electric fence and nuclear bomb guarding my heart.

Best Answer

Don't forget the underground concrete barriers... And I find that covering it with a dome of bullet-proof glass helps, too.

Best Answer

U underestimate foolhardy love. Believe me, it can creep past those defences of yours. It has a way of disarming ur guards too. May God help us.

Best Answer

However did you get all that defense???

Best Answer

Yes, it creeps in on little cat feet (as the poet once said).

Best Answer

I probably break a dozen hearts every time I walk down the street.

Best Answer

lol!!!!!!!!!! nice

Best Answer

it really depends.. i think i break peoples hearts more because i have my walls and dont normally bring them down, but when i do, the guy slowly hurts me so i bring my walls up again and if he still tries to break them, then i break his heart.. very confusing right?<br />
i guess you just gotta trust the right people and understand that sometimes you need to bring down those walls

Best Answer

thats beautiful! congratulations!
you see its people like you that still gives us hope that there are some long love marriages left in this world..

Best Answer

I break his heart AND my own, at the same time. Two birds with one stone - boy, am I ever talented!

Best Answer

I've never been dumped, it's my love interests who usually end up with the short end of the stick. None of them has dealt with it in the same way, (angry, sad, indifferent etc.) One even cried, and begged me to stay, but I didn't yield, although I felt a little guilty. After all, we had been together for three years. When I void my life of unhealthy people or situations I take no prisoners. If you have no more feelings toward a person, it's OK to be blunt. I have no need for old flames.

Best Answer

Let's just say that I have to use duct tape more often than a sledgehammer.

Best Answer

Tragically, I've rarely given my heart, so I've seldom gotten it broken. Apparently I've broken a few, but I was pretty oblivious at the time.

Best Answer

Unfortunatly, I'm the one breaking the hearts. I don't mean to hurt anyone, just these women really want a relationship with me and I'm not at a point where I want or need a relationship. I need to continue to "work" on myself but some of these women just want to jump right into a relationship and I'm just not at that point yet. I can't be any good for them if I'm no good to myself.

Best Answer

I have never broken a heart but have had my heartbroken. It is the worse pain that I have experienced so far. I don't wish it upon anyone.

Best Answer

My heart's still bleeding from being continuously broken. I might've broken a few hearts, but I can only think of one where it was a mutual thing.

Best Answer

I'm feeling your pain!!!!!!! my heart has been breaking by men since I first started dating at age 15..I'm now 49 and every single man right up to the one that just left me for another woman last week even after we have been together for 5 + years..telling me he loves me everyday...BAMMM...he pulled the rug out from under me just like the rest and with no explanation..I believe I am cursed...sorry but this crap doesn't happen to one person their whole life...and let me tell you, I'm a very nice person that is told I'm pretty and in nice shape...so you figure it out...I have been up for 3 days because I saw him kissing the other woman and I am sick to my stomach..and by the way I have a nice smile and nice breath so that's not it either...help

Best Answer

I feel like I hav about 16 lives, each lover has taken a life from me...I am always falling in love with the"one"<br />
guy who I can't hav....LIFE like a box of chocolates..NOT more like a bunch of gooey carmels..with a few<br />
nuts..Im just gonna add whipped cream and a cherry..ah maybe tomorrow...where is that spoon..

Best Answer

I hear ya sweatheart...I am in devistation as we speak for about the upteenth time ...I can't bear this pain...it is the worst because you feel it in 3 different places...your heart of course, your head and your stomach..it is a perfect storm of horrific pain that is so undescribable that it should be illegal to hurt someone this way..it is human torture..I don't ever want to fall in love again..I cannot keep up this pace..can you?

Best Answer

damn ,,i fall in love with the unobtainable so often,,,, women that are different enough to do that with are always unobtainable,,,why is it me ??,,,, i'm 56 ,,,,,but still 24 inside,,,,,lol maybe i should just grow up,,,but theen i would have to face my mortality in the face,,,,??? nah that stinks ,,,just carry on being me and falling in love with the few,,,,, always dreaming of heaven in a skirt?// but who cares,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

Heaven in a skirt - that is funny

Best Answer

yup but true,,,unfortunately,,,,lol

Best Answer

I've had my heart broken many times- I've never broken anyone's heart that I know of.

Best Answer

Only loved one girl, she broke my heart. I'm not one for breaking hearts.

Best Answer

Having my heart broken, but all of that is about to change.<br />
Don't give a **** anymore

Best Answer

You win some, you lose some. I rarely know when I break someone's heart until later (I'm emotionally clumsy), but mine has had a hell of a lot of breakage.

Best Answer

In the past, I've been the one breaking hearts, but mostly because I'd been afraid of intimacy. It made me feel important, like I was "above" someone. I'm calmed down a lot since...<br />
I'd say that I'd gotten my heart broken early on and was afraid of intimacy for a long while.

Best Answer