maybe, but i hope not...

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

Nah.. not anymore .. so sick of it

Best Answer

not anymore

Best Answer

Will you share? ...PM Me or something.

Best Answer

he was my crush, but he broke my heart, it hurt me like hell, i felt so lost, and i never wanna lose myself so i fixed myself, and here i am, i dont care him anymore

Best Answer

I rlly wanna know how your heart was broken (if you dont mind sharing) ?

Best Answer

i cant tell any details about it all anymore, its killing me to recall each pieces

Best Answer

Plzzzz~ ? You said you "didn't care anymore", but perhaps you still do, just in a different way now.
P.S. Crying can be cathartic at times.

Best Answer

it just hurts so much if i tell someone about it anymore

Best Answer

Like I said, Suffering can be purifying at times. I won't pressure you, but I'm here.

Best Answer

yeah, thankies, but i cant :/

Best Answer

Can't or Won't ....?

Best Answer

i can't so i won't

Best Answer

Ugghhhh..... Nope, wrong. You CAN. But, you don't want to so you won't

Best Answer

it will hurt me to tell about it

Best Answer

I understand that, and it's fine with me... just sayin' that you don't want to so you won't, not "you can't so you won't"

Best Answer

i really can't so i won't o.O do you want me to recall all those bad memories? :O

Best Answer

No, like I said, not if you don't want to. I'm just saying that it "hurting you" doesn't mean you Can't do it, it means that you don't Want to, right ?? I didn't need all the detail unless you wanted to share them - I'm a storyteller, so any plot device or underlying concept I think I can work will be considered.

Best Answer

well, actually why do you wanna know?? o.O

Best Answer

Becuz I think human nature is complex, but fascinating. I was willing to help, but you've said you dont want / need that. It's fine. But, If you're really 16-17, you should know that my heart broke when I was 2 or 3 years younger than that. Not to mention, I had the worst day of my year 6 days ago.

Best Answer

did you know i used to love someone for 4 years? and he never loved me, he blamed me for something but he never talked to me about him, then i found someone else here, he used to care me and made me laugh a lot but then he found someone else and broke my heart..

Best Answer

I didn't know, until now. I spend a lot of time trying to define Love, but can never get it just right. I'f were both 3rd wheels, then why can't we be friends?

Best Answer

who said we cant be friends?

Best Answer

ummm.... you've got your privacy thingy going and you haven't added me or anything, have you?

Best Answer

i did, some ep turds reported me so some ppl cant view my profile

Best Answer

Not any more, thank God. Been down that dead-end lane too many times.

Best Answer

No....I decided to move on...

Best Answer

I admire your courage.

Best Answer

Nope... not at all...

Best Answer

Lucky you... (?)

Best Answer

Probably. He went he needed a cigarette...

Best Answer

load him a bowl instead. :p

Best Answer