I can say that sometimes I do because I impose goals to my enjoyment of life. When I earn this, then I will do this...etc. My advise, don't wait.
40ishgirl 40ishgirl 41-45, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

No, I am usually happy. life makes me happy.

Best Answer

I'm waiting to be happiER than I already am.

Best Answer

i am happy you are happy

Best Answer

Knowing that you feel that way, makes me very... contented.

Best Answer

Yes.....still waiting.

Best Answer

don't wait, life doesn't

Best Answer

Yes, I am figuring this out. I am trying to make myself happy though. Slowly but surely. Maybe I am getting happier.

Best Answer

I dont wait for happiness because it will never come...if I want to be happy, than I have to take action and go out and look for happiness or fulfillment of any kind. anything good in life is worth working for - so I dont just sit around and wait, I do the work,,,

Best Answer

great attitude

Best Answer

Thanks, it too me a lifetime of unhappiness and depression to figure it out :)

Best Answer

In all honesty. I think sometimes that I could have the world and still feel hurt deep inside for all the bad things that have happened to me so happiness is not something I seek. I do seek understanding from others and I seek to share wisdom from the experiences I have lived tnrough.

Best Answer

the past is a powerful thing but, having gone thru some bad things, i can tell you it is best to learn to leave it where it belongs.

Best Answer

The memories are where they belong but the deep pain in my heart is not. It's a scar that I carry with me.

Best Answer

I am very happy. Yes there are things I want in life but if I never get them I have lived a very full life and proud of who I am.

Best Answer

i am truly happy for you

Best Answer

sometime, other times i do feel happy. i just have to keep a good mind set.

Best Answer

great start!

Best Answer