Brand, style, color, age, other interesting details about the rubber boots you have on. I'll start: I'm wearing lightweight Acton rubber hip waders made in Canada about 20 years ago, green with cream soles and trim, soft toe, very flexible. I have on a t-shirt but no pants and the Actons are extremely comfortable on my bare feet and legs. I love these waders because they are so soft and pliable and have that wonderful "old rubber" smell.
barefeetinrubberboots barefeetinrubberboots 66-70, M 24 Answers Oct 29, 2010

I see it's been a while since the last post. I am wearing a pair of LaCrosse big chief hip boots, they are green with yellow trim at the top. These boots are a tight ankle fit boot with an inside knee harness and it takes some effort to get them on and you need a bootjack to take them off. It's a chilly day here in NJ so I am wearing a red union suit with wader socks, jeans, thermal shirt with a t-shirt over that and a sweatshirt. I have a yellow safety vest on and a pair of knee pads strapped on the hip boots. The hip boots are strapped up to my belt and I am also wearing a hi-viz hardhat.<br />
I have many different pairs of hip boots and I try to wear something different every day. I usually wear gear to go with the hip boots such as rain gear, fireman's gear, Hi-vis gear, hardhats, and rubber gloves. What I love most about wearing the hip boots is the way they look and feel on my legs. I like the blue collar look on guys, especially if they are wearing rubber hip boots. I have been wearing hip boots since I was about 14 years old and I am 52 now. My hip boots have been getting a lot of use this year because we have had a lot of snow.<br />
Right now, I am smoking a pipe, I started when I was 15 years old. I smoked my first pipe (tobacco pipe, not weed) wearing hip boots, a long yellow rain coat and hardhat. By the age of 17, I was really into pipe smoking and also got into cigar smoking. I never smoke a pipe or a cigar unless I am wearing hip boots or chest waders. I am also a fisherman and I always wear my hip boots or chest waders even if I don't get in the water. I see other fishermen in waders, and rarely see rubber waders these days.

Best Answer

I wear Servus Northeners daily, rain or shine... Have been since 9th grade.<br />
Used to wear them to High School all day long....with my jeans pulled over them....<br />
Had another farm guy that would also wear them daily.... we would hang out together after school.....We would both have to buy a new pair every fall becuase our heels on the boots would be worn flat...<br />
Stay booted guys...

Best Answer

I'm wearing Hunter black gloss boots. I like the tight fit, because we avoid the flip flop, and they are fashion.

Best Answer

I would like to have a pair of the black gloss Hunter boots, but unfortunately they are not made large enough for me (size 46-47). You are lucky to be able to wear them.

Best Answer

uniroyal hip rubber boots for me. Black with yellow trim and sloped tops. Cold and snowy so I have heavy wool socks and jeans on inside of them. Nice and cozy, but I wear them all year round anyway.

Best Answer

I feel so inadequate in my socks.

Best Answer

Hi Count (isn't it "Countess"?)<br /><br />
All you have to do is slip your pretty little feet--with socks and all, if you want--into a pair of nice rubber boots and you will not feel inadequate at all. Rubber boots impart a feeling of superiority, power, and invincibility--you can walk through any water, snow, or mud with impunity and be the envy of everyone with their cold, bare feet or soggy sneakers.

Best Answer

I Love to wear mine walking in deep mud

Best Answer

Hi all. As my name suggets I have a major thing going on for Hunter wellies. I have indoor and outdoor pairs and today I am in brown Hunters and a smile. I have enough Hunter wellies to kit out the entire Olympic footballing contingent, from green to gol, but the Brown ones today are special x

Best Answer

I enjoy colorful rubber boots and have Hunters in red, yellow, gold, and aubergine, and am negotiating to buy pink, pumpkin, and powder blue from another collector. I would have many more pairs of Hunters if they made the glossy bright colors in my size (46-47). Your comment that you are wearing "brown Hunters and a smile" suggests that perhaps that's ALL you're wearing, and that's a happy thought--it's a great feeling being naked in rubber boots, and that's all I wear at home whenever possible.

Best Answer

my all time favourite are rubber riding boots and yes I'm wearing them right non

Best Answer

I like rubber riding boots i am wearing them now. they are a big turn on for me also i like to be tied up wearing them and dominated could you help me out.

Best Answer

Sorry, nothing I can do personally, but do a search on EP for "I like domination" or "I want to be dominated wearing rubber boots" or other variations on the theme, and see what comes up. I"m sure there are groups with people who share your interest and maybe you can locate someone to correspond with. You could even think about starting your own group called, "I like being dominated while wearing rubber riding boots". And if you have already had that expereince, write a story about it. Good luck!

Best Answer

I am wearing my navy Hunters right now and very little else

Best Answer

I take it you are fond of Hunters. I have them in red (an old pair and a new wide-calf pair), yellow, and aubergine, which I like the best. Do you have the Hunter Osten waders? I did not find out about them until they were no longer available, but I suspect Hunter didn't make them large enough to fit me (US size 12, EU 46 or 47). The red Osten waders I have seen in photos are beautiful. Target Wholesale in the UK (my source for Hunters that are unavailable in the US in larger sizes) tells me that Hunter intends to produce more of the waders in different colors. I can only hope they make them in larger sizes, too.

Best Answer

I have green and navy Hunter wellies, Hunter Coursefisher waders an Argyll and Century wellies in black

Best Answer

I am sitting on my back deck in the morning sun wearing a pair of original green Hunter wellies, enjoying a cup of coffee while looking at my very muddy Acton rubber boots by the back door. The thing I enjoy most about wearing them is the happy and care-free feeling they give me. They make me feel like a young kid again and are just plain fun to wear because they are so practical.

Best Answer

Your mentioning your Acton rubber boots riveted my attention. I assume you are talking about the black Acton "Canada" knee boots with red sole. Are you Canadian? Are your Actons the older, Canadian-manufactured boots, or the later imports? The Canadian-made Actons are fantastic rubber boots; I have a pair of the 13-inch-high boots and really would love to get a pair of the 15-inch ones, but have had no luck trying to find them in my size (10 or larger). Know of any possible sources?

Best Answer

Yes, I am talking about the Acton rubber knee boots you are thinking about. I am a Canadian and have a pair of original Acton 13" rubber boots. These are the good ones that were made in Canada and the most common rubber boots that people bought over the years. They are bullet proof and last for forever. I do like the looks on the newer Acton rubber boots that are now made in China or someplace but don't own any of them. In fact, most places that sold Acton boots around here stopped selling the "Newer" Acton boots because of quality issues. Finding a pair of 15" tall Acton rubber boots would be a tall order (pardon the pun) just because Acton did not produce many plain toe rubber boots in 15" height. 13" was most popular for a general purpose rubber boot. Most of the 15" Acton rubber boots are the steel toe safety version with a green toe cap. There are lots of those around.

Best Answer

i am wearing bullseye rubberboots covered in cowmuck on the farm rubberboots are a must on dairy farms

Best Answer

I am wearing a pair of Bullseye wellies which I bought in the 1970s. Old and worn but they feel good and smell great. I have another pair of Bullseyes which I bought 2 years ago. Very nice but there is something special about these old ones.

Best Answer

You are quite right--the old Bullseyes, based on the videos of Martin Argyll943 on the rubberboots 2 website (worth a look!), were apparently much softer and more flexible than the current Bullseye Hood sold by Hunter in the UK. I bought a pair of those and was very disappointed; the rubber in the uppers is very thick and stiff, not at all interesting. I'm keeping an eye out hoping an old pair may show up on ebay some day.

Best Answer

i wood love to see your wellies photo

Best Answer

You bet I'm wearing rubber boots right now. These are my Tingley black unlined rubber boots. They look great, are soft and feel wonderful, sound interesting as I walk and my feet and sneakers get all wet and sweaty underneath.<br />
Jimmy

Best Answer

Thanks for the post, Jimmy, I'm glad someone likes Tingley. I never have cared much for Tingley boots, the rubber's too thick to suit me. I much prefer the old Totes Style 99 calf-high unlined boots and similar imported Totes knockoffs These are the boots I prefer to wear around the house all the time, and also to wear outdoors in warm weather with cargo shorts whenever it's wet. For outdoor wear I just put an insole inside and wear them over my bare feet. I love the sight of thin rubber boots creasing folding around my bare feet and flapping and quivering around my legs as I walk. These are great boots for mud walks. I also like (and collect) women's vintage flat-heel, calf-high, over-the-shoe rubber boots from the 1940's-60's, especially the style with a strap and buckle across the instep. Sometimes I go out in the vintage boots, just for the fun of it.

Best Answer

I like the same type of womens rubber boots too. My favorites are the US Gaytees. My favorite color is white, then red, then brown and black. I have a collection of old photos showing women and teen girls wearing these flat heel boots with the instep strap. The style was called; hostess boots,military boots, grenadier boots and just pull-on boots. The boots had a thin cotton net lining which came in either brown, or beige or sometimes red.

Best Answer

yes...and only rubber boots....

Best Answer

I'm wearing my trusty Havaianas now but I do have a pair of gumboots - they are about a year old, the fashionable kind, with a multicoloured paisley print. I wore them to a music festival earlier this year cause it was raining and there was a lot of mud everywhere. I use them in the garden now.

Best Answer

Thanks, missjjdn. After rubber boots, flipflops are my favorite footwear; if I had my choice rubber boots and flipflops are the only two types of footwear I would ever wear. Havaianas look great but are too costly for me; I like the cheap flipflops from Old Navy, lots of colors and patterns, 2 pairs for five dollars. I have about 20 pairs. Warm dry weather: flipflops. Wet weather (warm or cold): rubber boots. I've watched videos on YouTube of everybody.in rubber boots slogging through the mud at rainy music festivals, and it looks like great fun--I hope you enjoyed it..

Best Answer

no, i am barefoot

Best Answer

i m french , 62 years old , and i am weraing dirty , smelly black argyll coming frm scotland

Best Answer