You will have 500,000 dollars cash, a new house and a new car, and an expensive vacation for every month in one year but in one condition; You have to talk to a 6 year-old child (he/she is a cancer patient), tell him/her this: "You have cancer. The cancer is spreading all over your body. There is no cure for your disease. Chemotherapy won't help you. You will die in 6 months and you would never see your parents again." After saying this, leave the child immediately and you get your reward.
warriortears warriortears 22-25 8 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Well if the doctor wont do it yes i would.<br />
And besides i could use that money and find a way to donate it to her discreetly.<br />
Even though she might hate me it doesnt matter. <br />
Im the hero she deserves, but not the hero she needs right now. <br />
So she'll hate me. Because i can take it. Because im not her hero. Im a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Legion Iscariot.

Best Answer

if you help the child, you won't get all the rewards...

Best Answer

The person i make the deal with will not know.

Best Answer

they will know.. it's my scenario anyway....

Best Answer

Who are these people? The Illuminati?

Best Answer

i could do that not the worse thing I have ever been asked to do in my life

Best Answer

so what's the worst?

Best Answer

usmc stuff war related

Best Answer

Id do for fweeee. jk =P

Best Answer

Don't doctors have to do that all the time?

Best Answer

really? lol

Best Answer

Yeah, the lazy ones..

Best Answer

Yes I would but little did anyone know I slipped him a letter telling him I was wrong,he's the strongest person I know and when he calls me in a few days, He'll have the prizes to do what he wants with =)

Best Answer

you won't get the prize if you try to reach out to the kid after saying that

Best Answer

Oh theres a camera on me? ! and I get ***** searched before I tell him ok . Nowhere does it say I cant give the kid the prize ..If i cant do that I wont tell him.

Best Answer

well, realistically...we do need people who can handle working with pediatric cancer patients...because kids get sick too. Still, it's not your place to say...but that of their parent. There is no moral dilemma...if that what you are implying.

Best Answer