moonii moonii 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 9 in Politics

against.

Best Answer

against!!! why bombing them??

Best Answer

Against 100%, Israel is racist & I know this being Jewish & having lived there for many years.

Best Answer

Not my problem,

Best Answer

If they bombed your family and destroy your home will you consider your problem then?

Best Answer

I understand Israels rage, but it is bad. All these bombings and missile strikes will do is cause more and more people to hate Israel with a passion that over rides their love for their children. The bombings and strikes will make new and stronger terrorist groups and / or make Hamas much stronger and more desperate to obey the Hadiths about destroying the Jews,<br />
**Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."**

Best Answer

Hey Mr.Puck it's nice to see you again after such a long time,i love how you share verses of Quran and ahadeeth and represent them out of context.We don't hate jews we hate zionists who are bombing us.lololl self defense is not creating new terrorists.

Best Answer

How can i undo this,your answer is definitely not the best answer. :/

Best Answer

You must not have read my answer very carefully for one thing. For another thing, what is there to be taken out of context. There is nothing cryptic or mysterious about a kill command.

Best Answer

i am a muslim and i know what islam teaches me.I don't want to justify the controversial lines nonmuslims pick to portray us unjust.Islam is THE religion of humanity,love and peace.It is filled with mercy and compassion. It was narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills a mu‘aahid (a non-Muslim living under Muslim rule) will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, although its fragrance may be detected from a distance of forty years.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2995.We believe, personally, as Muslims, that the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) was the most concerned person for humanity and he had a love for all of humanity. He was sent by Allah as a Messenger to all of humanity, as someone who would invite them. You cannot possibly invite someone to anything if you hate them.Or if you don't honor them Or if you think less of them. Invitation is like inviting someone to your house,you don't do that to someone you look down on. Or if you think of them somehow as people who should be hated. We're not supposed to have that attitude.
We honored the children of Adam. Allah says He honored the children of Adam. Now, which children of Adam? He didn't specify, He didn't say some children of Adam. Or the believing children of Adam, or the Muslim children of Adam, or the European children of Adam, or the American children of Adam. It's the children of Adam. They're all honored human beings! And this is not something that you or I gave – it's an honor that Allah gave. Every human being – the ruh was blown into him, or her. The soul is blown into them. And the ruh (soul) itself is an honored thing, because Allah says
وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي and breathed into him of my soul.Allah attributes it to Himself. So human beings are inherently honored in our religion, and all life is sacred.Suffering is suffering tragedy is tragedy whether on a muslim or nonmuslim,According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the hereafter:
So We decreed for the tribe of Israel that if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Qur'an 5: 32).Period.

Best Answer

Why are there so many kill commands? Why is there so much killing every single day....day after day ....after day since before 632 AD.

Best Answer

You really want to learn why there are killing commands or do you just want to spoil our image and dislike us blindly if you want to learn then i can direct you to people who can help you clear these misunderstandings as i am no scholar.
Well who is killing in Iraq?Afghanistan?Drone attacks?Palestine?

Best Answer

I don't hurt Muslim's image, and I know that many Muslims are kind peaceful people. Muslims need to quit concerning themselves with people like me and start policing their own people. It is the ongoing daily bloodbath within the Muslim community that is hurting Muslims image. Lets look at the last four days.
2014.07.08 (Parwan, Afghanistan) - A Taliban suicide bombing at a medical clinic leaves sixteen dead, including eleven students.
2014.07.07 (Kunduz, Afghanistan) - Five children are disassembled when the Taliban send an RPG into their home.
2014.07.07 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber in a packed Shiite district sends seven souls to Allah.
2014.07.06 (Tikrit, Iraq) - Seven women and nine children are among two families crushed to death in their homes by Mujahideen rockets.
2014.07.06 (Paira, Pakistan) - Two adulterers are executed by conservative family members.
2014.07.06 (Tana River, Kenya) - al-Shabaab gunmen invade a village and murder at least twenty residents.
These are the things that are hurting the image of Muslims, not nobodies like me!

Best Answer

make that two and a half days!

Best Answer

What other choice does Israel have?

Best Answer

What do you mean by what other choice do they have?

Best Answer

True,indeed but there are many people who hate islam muslims and are against us,they call themselves muslims,pose themselves muslims and attack us but in real they are not muslims,they are just destroying our image.that's a long debate which i don't want to enter,and yeah there are black sheep among us too but they are not representing true islam,if you really want to see how muslims should be study Quran sincerely,by studying i don't mean just picking up the controversial parts and try talking to practising muslims.And what your views on obamas drone attacks?and no one is a nobody every one is created for a purpose difference is someone realise it and someone neglects it! :)

Best Answer

Against

Best Answer

If the folks over there think they need to be bombed--let THEM do it. You should be as tired as the rest of us are of burying OUR kids-for THEIR fights.

Best Answer

Explain THEM and THEIR.

Best Answer

Seriously you need me to explain who "them" and "their" is when referring to another country?? If you don't get that---you won't get the explanation either.

Best Answer

Well i am not that dumb and i was being sarcastic but nvm.

Best Answer

Bombing is?

Best Answer

Typo mistake!

Best Answer

Only stupid people will join in..i would do anything to be a Hamas

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

What Israel did is inhumane, unacceptable and definitely way out of line..n it has been years for god sake..and what media did is unbelievably not understandable..dont forget what israel did to rachel corie..I've been there once for humanitarian support for medicine..we built bread factory for the palestinian,the bread will be given for free..how can you live with that kind of boycotting from all the world..israel built 3 storeys of wall around gaza so that no one can help the palestinian, what kind of human did that..for the three kids that been killed,1500 childrens had been butchered..n you ask me why??! Its time to learn hystory..not listening to bbc n fox 100%

Best Answer

If i being too emotional or rude, i would like to apologise sir...you are way older than me n i should use some mannerism to speak my opinions...i am sorry sir for the rudeness..

Best Answer

the whole world is fooked up

Best Answer

in*

Best Answer