It's like this site has some deep sh.it and isn't at all like facebook and what not!
VirgoTheArtyFarty VirgoTheArtyFarty 18-21, F 18 Answers Jul 18, 2012

I would not allow minors on here, for a million reasons. And i don't understand why the EP staff ignores this issue

Best Answer

Once school starts back, they'll forget all about us and go back to their "social" media.

Best Answer

i'm more worried about people like "mrrape" being allowed on this site, and about people like "scanty" mocking victims of rape and abortion!

Best Answer

Hell no. This site is nothing like facebook. Why do you think that?

Best Answer

HEY I'm 13 nearly 14! and to be honest people say I need to act my age since they say I act like I'm an adult because of the advice I give and the questions I ask since I don't ask silly questions and I'm sure I've answered some peoples questions not only on this butt in real life as well plus I've answered about 6 questions already and I've only started today. At school i get picked on for this kind of thing but these boys in my class and all but my English teacher supports me on everything I think

Best Answer

I agree that it's just because school is out, give it a month, and there will be a shift in age. My 13 year old read a few of the questions, and was grossed out. She really didn't understand why people wanted to answer questions when they were not required to. To much like school for her.

Best Answer

It doesnt matter I cant interact with them... Ive been naughty at times :D

Best Answer

no I don't worry about that, because I'm not ageist.

Best Answer

No,not at all... everybody is welcome here on EP & as long as people doesn't start their wacky **** 'like' facebook then nothing to worry about.. lol..!

Best Answer

Its got something for everyone, I say the more the merrier. I just wish there was a way to make it so that blocked people couldn't comment at all in the blockers posts or questions or comments or confessions.

Best Answer