i make myself get off my hindparts and shower and then DO something..sometimes dwell in it by being on comp ..but that sux. how about u?
typoquene typoquene 41-45, F 6 Answers Apr 2, 2010

Grumph! There's plenty to do around here! Go put in some yardwork! Kids these days, so damned lazy with their go go boots and their long hair hippie commie pot smoking! Back in my day, there was no time for complaining! You were what you were, none of this metrosexual who-the-hell-knows-which-side-his-bread's-buttered-on nonsense! I blame American Bandstand!

Best Answer

Force myself to do something other than feel sorry for myself. Its cathartic for me to dig in the dirt and plant flowers.

Best Answer

Get out of bed, shower, try to live life in the present moment (so I don't have to listen to the negative chatter in my head), start moving, and KEEP moving and doing (whatever).

Best Answer

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired, that I get sick and tired just thinking about being sick and tired.

Best Answer

I'm certainly not. And I'm sick and tired of the suggestion that I am.

Best Answer