Methen Methen 46-50, M 9 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

I think so, yes

Best Answer

I have noticed that my eyes are getting worse maybe I need a new monitor or a new pair of eyes :)

Best Answer

No, I always make sure to change the light of the computers AND/OR the environment to prevent just that. I notice that almost everyone has their monitor on 70-100%. Mine is always 0-30% brightness. I have no idea why anyone would want to stare into a light the whole day and the results are obvious. I fear that most people simply don't realize that the brightness setting by default is always too high.

Best Answer

Thank you for this tip, my pc was set at 65 % and I think you are right it is the brightness that affects our eyes.
I have changed my setting to 30 %

Best Answer

Glad to be of service, just don't forget that the darker your room is the lower you can make the brightness since by contrast it already becomes easier to see ,but also quicker too blind. Same goes for the warning on my LCD laptop screen, people panic when I watch a movie in the dark. At 0% it doesn't use backlighting and I can watch all three parts of Lord of the Rings without damaging my eyes a little bit.

Best Answer

That and the back and neck! Lol

Best Answer

going, going gone

Best Answer

My eyes are already bad. Everyone looks large and fluffy when i take my glasses off.

Best Answer