dskdw25q9n dskdw25q9n 61-65, M 5 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Family Struggles

Interestingly my son never put the pressure of expensive gifts on me. He was always happy with whatever I could give him. When he was young I would say Santa brought it. But one year when he was about 7 I did the whole "wow Santa was great to you!" thing I did every year. He jumped up from his gifts ran over to me and threw his arms around me, looked me straight in the eyes and said "thanks Santa." I just hugged him back and started crying. Then we played with his gifts from "Santa."

Best Answer

On we always make gifts here:-)

Best Answer

They sure are. My 11 y-o nephew wants Red Dead Redemption! 3 guesses as to who let the kid have a test run of that game (My cheeky partner!) I've given video games the flick this year, they're getting outdoors-ish stuff and nerf guns! Can't go wrong with a good old nerf gun fight!

Best Answer

Oh good lets teach more kids how much fun it is to shoot each other.

Best Answer

I'd prefere water but out door stuff is cool :D
nerf is about fun... it's the same kids used to do earlyer with snowballs and so on... sadly not everyone teaches the diference betwean play and real life...

Best Answer

I live in Australia. Thats about as close as they're ever going to get to a real gun. The kids don't have access to violent video games, the most violent they have is Spyro. My partner isn't allowed to let them play his grown-up games and he knows it. Nerf guns are made with stupid foam pellets. If playing with a nerf gun is the WORST thing they do, then I'm not too worried.
Oh good, lets teach kids how to be non-violent by coating them in bubblewrap and hovering over them like helicopters.

Best Answer