Miiii Miiii 18-21 5 Answers Mar 27, 2012

Yes. They divorced before I was a year old. I don't know my step-dad too well, but I don't think he hates me. I don't know if have a step-mom.

Best Answer

Mine are and it's pretty recent. I feel like my dad tries to buy my affection. It's horrible. As he does it, it's just more pressure on me.<br />
Sometimes I just wish he didn't care so it would have been a clean break and I wouldn't be left with all this guilt.

Best Answer

Ths is kinda lik mi

Best Answer

Glad to know I'm not alone. Yet sorry that we share the same situation in sorts. It's not something that's fun.

Best Answer

They are, mum hasn't found anyone else and I couldn't give a rat's arse what his floozie thinks.

Best Answer

My parents divorced when I was 5, I am now 16 and live with my mother and stepfather. My stepfather has been living in the same household as me for 10 years, he hates me and jumps at every opportunity he can to shout at me and make me feel down. My mom tries to defend me most of the time when she knows he is wrong. I just try to focus on school so I can get the grades to move out and get a job.

Best Answer