I think mine were proud of me, regardless of the crap I put them<br />
through. I turned out ok in the end. I know I feel the same about my kids, regardless of the humps and bumps we went through with them during the brain damaged years (teens).

Best Answer

well i hope they are are proud of me now, they may have been ashamed of me when i was younger and ran amuk lol

Best Answer

My father is dead and I hated the alcoholic bastard but like to think he was proud of me a bit. My family has a long tradition of militay service since the civil war and dad himself was in flight school when WWII ended. I enlisted in the army in 1970 at the height of the war and the protest movement too. I did serve in Vietnam and earned a few commendations. I think he was proud of that. My mother is 83 now and usually doesn't remember me, but I know she was proud too, because she told me so. She cried too when I left home and offered the sage advice "don't get killed"

Best Answer

they moved & didn't leave a forwardin address......what do you think that means?

Best Answer

sorry to hear this

Best Answer

i am single,i drink ,i smoke add to it i am on ep.........

Best Answer

I only have one left, I made them fight to the death for my love.

Best Answer

They were never proud of me, I could never be good enough for them regardless of what I do or who I am.

Best Answer

join the club

Best Answer

My bro was always the golden boy, I've always been the black sheep, it sucks but they needed someone to pick on and I was it!

Best Answer

My sister is the golden child and always complained she has nothing

Best Answer

My bro is a darling, I'll give them that but like all of us he's not perfect!

Best Answer

I think proud

Best Answer

I guess they're proud of my academic achievements..not much else to be proud of.

Best Answer

My mother has finally come to realize I'm not a total ****-up - jury is still out on dad

Best Answer

They disowned me years ago.

Best Answer

mine were the same when they were alive

Best Answer