Tre97 Tre97 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

Depends on where you live and whether public schools are any good where you live. If you live in a great school district, and there are lots of places for cultural and social activity; then you should be OK. But many teens don't have that. Many teens have little of anything.

Best Answer

Hell no. This place is nothing but great. Its horrible over here, and boring.

Best Answer

Called teenage angst, perfectly normal.

Best Answer

remember, it's only four years of your life in high school. After that high school never comes up again. Try not to stressa bout it/

Best Answer

Me too! I am 17 and I screwed mine up real bad.

Best Answer

some fun momments some bad momments then u have ok momments, id say 50% of ok ,35% of fun, 15% bad momments atleast for me

Best Answer

YOUR years r what U make of them ...so i guess its your OWN fault

Best Answer

not really, the only reason why they say that is so you don't become like a married man with kids who all of the sudden wants to get high when it is totally wrong because he is simply not in a place or time in which he should experiment anymore, but life is so long and your life will change a lot, in good and bad ways so you'll be ok, why not try to make it more interesting already ?

Best Answer

There's nothing to do in this small town.

Best Answer

how about something creative on the computer? believe me, there will be so many times when you'll have to just think about things you can do and try them , and then it will seem like you're too busy to be bored. Good luck.

Best Answer

No internet. Using neighoor wi-fi. -.-

Best Answer

Depends on what you think is dull, boring or uninteresting.

Best Answer