The evolution of courtship i suppose. I myself in my minimal experiences with women normally wait, ...wait some more ,teeny bit more, then try and strike up the courage to drop a hint.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply,
Sadly, I'm one of those women. But dropping hints don't work as they usually do. :/

Best Answer

I realize I'm an old fart now so my ideas may be a bit "old fashioned", I do believe that is the case. I also believe in exercising chivalrous behavior, which is not always appreciated by an independent woman. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thank You for your out put.
the person I'm seeing grew up in a chivalrous environment, but times has made him bend his ways just a little. But he's done everything in the book, but Its just frustrating and confusing.

Best Answer

*supposed*

Best Answer

Thanks for the spelling check, but I think most people have reached what I was trying to say.

Best Answer

Spell check doesn't catch that and people who spell it 'suppose' instead of 'supposed' usually don't know better. Of course people know what you mean, but I'm just letting you know because some people appreciate knowing the correct way to spell a misspelled word. Some don't. You're welcome. You did spell 'their' correctly, so kudos to you for that! 'There,' 'their' and 'they're' seem to be the most common spelling errors.

Best Answer