Oh so you know my kids.

Best Answer

TON-LAR-I-OUS

Best Answer

I let my nephew park his motor home on my property and he stayed for two years, He was hooked into my electricity ,water and septic tank. He bought a 2400 BTU air conditioner and ran it constantly, finally I told him he was going have to contribute at least $25 to the electric bill each month. He got pissed and moved.<br />
Yes my sisters son, he wasn't parked on her property because she was smarter than me and wouldn't let him.

Best Answer

He'll go far in life...not

Best Answer

He was running a workman's comp claim scam against the state of California and his wife was collecting SSI from the federal government for a fake epilepsy condition ( her seizures could be brought on by mentioning the word ' work ' ) plus SSI for her retarded son, who wasn't living with them. it all amounted to about $3000 a month. Last I heard the feds had caught on and they had to repay $17,000.

Best Answer

It's in the rules.

Best Answer

MB20

Best Answer

not sure how you mean the term freeload I hope that it is in a good way some of us have no choice

Best Answer

It's usually bittersweet- people start ou tok- but then overstay their welcom say by losing their interest in finding work or expecting room service or taking the car and not filling the tank occasionally

Best Answer

i c

Best Answer

welcome to america

Best Answer

I refise to accept this as an alternative lifestyle

Best Answer

sickening, but so many freeloaders are old enough to vote, and still have the gimme i wants

Best Answer

the pedo's on here ??

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

im right

Best Answer

That could be the name of this new generation.. Freeloaders.. Baby boomers name has already been used

Best Answer

The F-generation or Gen-F

Best Answer

F..... Generation.. MUCH better :D

Best Answer

your family is visiting too? grrrrrr! i wanna drop kick all of them

Best Answer

No- just floating it out there

Best Answer

Eddie darling.. 386° them out the door sideways, and for heaven sakes. Don't answer your phones.

Best Answer

i never answer my phone. I gotta take my brother's keys away. he needs to leave

Best Answer

Just do it- they "tick" i n deeper and deeper

Best Answer