My parents blew their life savings on my college education in hopes that I might one day become Minister of Sark.

Best Answer

Nope. I love them.

Best Answer

It depends, if the question is really lame, annoying or otherwise senseless, then I don't mind that much.

Best Answer

We should ALL follow your fine example.<br />
However, I have no idea on how to act 'irratated'.<br />
I know... I know... I couldn't resist.

Best Answer

I'm not sure you can have it both ways -- I mean, I, too, enjoy the witty, clever answers some people come up with, but it's very hard to draw the line for everyone and say "rudeness lies here -- don't cross!"

Best Answer

Remember it takes all sorts to make a world!. Its just one of those things, don't take it to heart.

Best Answer

I'm with some in here... just disregard. Or you can include a note in your question that you want serious answers only ?<br />
And for me at least the worst thing is to post a question and have nobody to answer at all. <br />
I just think that somebody actually stop a few minutes and found my question worth of some reaction, even if they choose to attack me or troll my posting, lol.

Best Answer

I am not sure some of these neighbors hear at EP.They live here with us,just like in real life , neighbor hoods.I understand they think some of the questions that people write are not up their alley,Myself when I read some of them,I have no idea what they are tallking about.So what I do is either,skip them or explain I would like to learn more about the question.<br />
I under stand if it is something they can't relate to.Rather then skip it ,they want to write something down.So they write the first silly thing that comes to mind, depending on how the reader, reads the answer, we can,t nit pick the way guestions are answered and we are not here to judge.Some times I laugh at the answers,and other times,I realize we all have times in life we do not pay attention because it is not our time yet,when it comes the time for them to learn because it will click.I say lets enjoy being apart of EP being here is worth every silly answer we encounter.When we don't like something about someone,kill them with kindness!It works every time,for them and most of all for you!

Best Answer