Warlord321 Warlord321 26-30, M 3 Answers Feb 6 in Movies & TV

Wonder if the real thing will be as spectacular? :)

Best Answer

Perhaps it could The inevitable Will happen one day we like it or not whenever you're ready for it or not it's just a matter of when The Armageddon some people think it's already happening as we speak all you have to do it's look deeper

Best Answer

Its worse than you know :)

Best Answer

Trust me I know I read a lot I listened a lot and they make my own Explanations lol we are at war at least 15 years ago we still at war there will be more war nuclear war and get that's not even the tip of the iceberg you never know Aliens The unknown will kill us

Best Answer

But sadly we will kill ourselves we are degrees within ever created and the only thing we can create It's the same weapons that will kill us all sadly we will take the planet with us

Best Answer

Wow, that's a throwback. Typical blockbuster. Saw it in the theater when it came out, no interest to watch it again. It would have made more sense to teach astronauts to drill. There was some entertainment factor at the time, but I can't imagine enjoying it now.

Best Answer