What a wonderful idea! Each morning I look through the statuses of my friends. Then I send positive messages or pick-me-ups to the ones who need them. Do you do this? Words can bring comfort! This makes me feel better to have helped someone that I care about. Friends are all about support and love! How much do you care about your friends here?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That's very kind of you and I'm certain your thoughtful and comforting words mean a lot to your circle.

Best Answer

i am just the way i am, arsineh. thank you for your reply. i know you are very busy. i appreciate my friends, close and further away, here. but ep has lost its sparkle for me. thank you again...

Best Answer

I do that too. Sometimes they get mad at me because I worry about people a little bit. It's all good though. At least they know I care. I'll take a little abuse if that's the result.

Best Answer

You and me both, JoeEDangerously! Friends help friends. That is just the way it is!

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

Thank heavens for people like Arsineh, and for people like you, who care about others and pass those messages along.

Best Answer

I am here to help others. If words are what they need, I have plenty to give. Thank you. Friends are supportive and loving. My friends here always help me. If I can help others, it is good for everyone including me!

Best Answer

over abundant positivity is a balm the weak. truth is ugly.<br />
14/88

Best Answer

A bit of positivity goes a long way in this world! The truth is the truth be it ugly or lovely. Reality is necessary. Smiles make life better!

Best Answer

cover a gun in rainbows... it'll still put a hole in you.

Best Answer

But you would not shoot me? Nor I you. You are a bit wounded, yes? Your words are painful....Not to me. Just their tone.

Best Answer

you know im sorta self centered right? ;)

Best Answer

Anyone with teeth that large and bright would certainly have to be! Did you ask to be in my circle? So you are not that selfish....And I heard you have a crush on Bianca! *laughing*

Best Answer

oO err. the bearded lady?.. tell me your pulling my leg?...

Best Answer

If she is Bianca, then yes! Is this true?

Best Answer

hell no.. whos said this? lol i got a wide on for fallenangelwoot?..

Best Answer

YOU LOVE FALLENANGELWOOT?

Best Answer

i'd like too? oO ;).. whos been saying this guff about the other bird?..

Best Answer

I love my friends..I try to keep up with everyone..one of the reasons my circle isn't that big. I'm not in it for the numbers.

Best Answer

I believe it. I've seen you around. You really do seem like you'd be a good friend to have.

Best Answer

Awe, thank you.

Best Answer

I wanted to keep my circle small too. But there are so many great people here. So I love each one. In the early am when I arise, I usually send greetings to the few that are up at 5 am. I hope each knows how special they are to me!

Best Answer

with you being the way you are, I am positive they do!!!

Best Answer

You are so kind to everyone...It is refreshing! xoxo

Best Answer

You are too bubbly today. I'm napping. :P

Best Answer