bisexual women who have tried both strap-ons and d**do and have had the real thing, i'd like to know what you think, which do you prefer, are comfortable with both.
acshoemaker acshoemaker 22-25, F 5 Answers Oct 3, 2009

Its different. I have been with guys even though I say I'm a lesbian. I love lesbian sex, making women *** but its fun to have fun. I love to be the one using the strap on on another woman seeing the look on her face depending on what kind of strap on your using. Its great to be in control thrusting your hips into your lover!!!!!! Its so hot to **** a woman. Then to allow the woman you just ****** over and over how ever you both liked it hard and fast or slow and sensual. Now she gets to **** you and be in control. Just the thought is getting me fired up. If u have a woman that is fun and enjoys having fun it can be quiet an experience....even picking out a toy together is so much fun!!!!!!

Best Answer

No. But it's sexy and exciting in its own right whether you're on the receiving end or whether you're wearing one. And if you're into 3-way action, whether MFM or FMF or FFF, it can make a sensational contribution. Trust me on this. I now have three harnesses

Best Answer

Yes and no, that depends a lot on my mood. <br />
- No, I'd miss the feeling of throbbing and the sensation of it getting even harder before he "shoots", and of course the "shooting". <br />
- Yes, because the rest of the "action" gets so easily forgotten by men, you really need a woman for that.

Best Answer