Gray51 Gray51 51-55, F 9 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

A belt, a cane, and a paddle at school.

Best Answer

Belt, switch, just about everything has smacked my butt at least once!

Best Answer

I still have scars from getting whipped across my legs with plastic craft string

Best Answer

Awwww,!

Best Answer

with everything when i was in high school, it was a boarding school. One night i bled so much i was in shock and i was i think 13. My skin peeled off and i had huge bumps on my hands and back. Ouch!

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm tempted to scream Abuse, but it depends on how it's applied. My mom used a belt, or a peach tree switch. I was never abused, and deserved every lick I ever got.

Best Answer

Awwww, so you admit you was a tuff cookie growing up

Best Answer

I was a pretty rowdy kid, always into something. I got my *** beat pretty regularly growing up, and it never hurt me mentally or physically. Untrained is unloved, be it dogs or children. My mom was a very loving person, but her word was law, and she was not to be fooled with.

Best Answer

She was a very strong woman

Best Answer

Vacuum cleaner cord. Just once

Best Answer

Ouch! that hurt.

Best Answer

A brown wooden spoon.... i can still remember the sound of my grandmother opening the counter drawer that the spoon stayed in... it makes my tush hurt :(

Best Answer

I know right.

Best Answer