I had many sexual thoughts when I was young, towards other kids and toward adults... I don't think there is a "wrong or right" about it. It just happens. I think that it is best to be truthful with a child and explain that feelings are uncontrollable, but we must watch our actions. Sexuality is better left until we are both physically and emotionally mature..

Best Answer

It is hard to deal with such questions from a child especially at the outset of puberty when all sort sof thigns are changing for the child and all these new feelings arise. However since an interest in sex and erections both come up during puberty there's nothign wrong or worth a lot of worry. Best thign you can do is explain the puberty provcess ot him and let him knwo that thoughts will arise as will his penis from time to time. however suggest that anything more than thinking isn't all that good until he is older. Maybe he also needs to get a little info on self-pleasure (and be clued in that it isn't wrong) to help relieve his 'tension'.

Best Answer

ummm, a boy tried to rape me when I was 6. i think most kidz are exposed to sex too much. especially through tv, or accidentally walking into the parents room. I was almost traumatized, lol, when i went into my grandparents room when i was 4 and saw my gma shead under the blanket. <br />
i think the feelings are normal right now. but its not ready.

Best Answer

It does seem to reflect some sort of failure on society's part., but I'm a poor judge. I was a competent "doctor" at age 4, and in love at age 5, but totally unsatisfied sexually until well into my 20's! :)) I can only confirm, the first obsession of puberty did seem to come at that age.

Best Answer