spencerried spencerried 26-30, M 23 Answers Dec 24, 2010

a bone idle layabout

Best Answer

a vet

Best Answer

all thru my childhood I never settled on a job that sounded good for me, when I got older , I took jobs I did not like, got married, and found that what I I really wanted was to be a wife and a mom, and everything else in my life to center on that. I still work part time, but always to the benefit of my family, never to just go out for 'self' fulfillment.

Best Answer

At 6 I wanted to be a poodle clipper! I hate poodles.......

Best Answer

I wanted to be a scientist. Now I'm planning on studying pharmacy. Close enough.

Best Answer

I wantes to be a policeman, but later chaned it to a nascar driver, but that never happened, i wonder why? I ended up as a food service worker .

Best Answer

Well I wanted to work in a zoo. If you saw my place it's more of a domesticated zoo than a wild one; alpacas, goats, geese, turkeys, chickens, pigs, cows, rabbits, quails and the dog. Oh don't forget the kids and SO. So yea, I'm working in a zoo. :)

Best Answer

I wanted to be a forest ranger. Then a geologist. Hmmm ended up doing neither sadly.

Best Answer

i wanted to be a meteorologist, i love looking at clouds and make pictures with them. i used to stare at the horizon and predict whether it was going to rain or not, but my dad said i had to excel in science and maths. i love science but hated maths. and also a writer. i still write but not making any money

Best Answer

I wanted to be a vet (inarian) but wasn't clever enough. My teacher wanted me to be a writer. I suppose it's never too late for that one though.

Best Answer

an archaeologist

Best Answer

I wanted to be a mortician, because I love working with people

Best Answer

I wanted to be a funeral director .... and i did it ...

Best Answer

I wanted to be Fireman or an Airline pilot.

Best Answer

I wanted to be different things at different times, but the three top were author, actress and architect. I never realized until now that all three start with the letter A.

Best Answer

Got a phD

Best Answer