Sadeas Sadeas 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 23, 2011

**** your spouse as often as possible.

Best Answer

1. Be honest with your feelings, call them out<br />
2. Make the decision with your whole heart to act pure<br />
3. If you act unpure, turn away forever from your ways<br />
4. If you keep acting like a non-Christian...you mind is reprobate because your continual refusal to do what you are called as a Christian is grieving the Holy Spirit so either you will feel messed up since you are refusing to behave as you are called.<br />
***you need to seek out your own salvation and our body is a vessel towards that salvation...so whatever is good, right, and holy think on those things. If being horny is something that leads towards the right things...but if it is a distraction or sin where horny-ness is leading towards, you MUST resist it.

Best Answer

I've had similar struggles. The more time goes on, the less and less I care for sexual feelings. Just pray, and read Hebrews 12. Ask for truth and love. <br />
Check out Shelly Luben. She reveals the pron and s ex industry. <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7PtWDCMXQ<br />
There's nothing unhealthy about 'suppression'. What is unhealthy is sleeping with a bunch of people risking sexually transmitted diseases, unwanted pregnancies, relationship issues, and tolls on the soul. <br />
Jeff Bethke, a spoken word artist said: <br />
"I mean if sex is just for fun then why on us does it take such a toll? /<br />
Maybe its because You don’t have sex with a body, you have sex with a soul."<br />
Then he goes on and says. <br />
"But see ive been there, where my girlfriend was late on that time of the month/ If you’ve been there too, you know what I mean when I say my heart sunk/ I started to justify abortion, I would butter it up/ <br />
But they don’t have condoms for sin, you can't just cover it up"<br />
Se x is a covenant of love. It's an appreciation of life. Today sexual morals have been perverted. They have orgies, and sacrifice babies like pagans. <br />
Sex is sacred. Not a toy. <br />
Some people like to say "Don't judge me".<br />
But there's a difference between truth and judging. <br />
And Jesus even said to Judge righteously, meaning don't be a hypocrite but tell people the truth. <br />
Sex was meant for marriage. If Christianity truly supressed se x we wouldn't be allowed to have sex at all. But that is not the case. Sex is precious, and meant for your spouse. It is a gift to husband and wife.<br />
We are not Animals. God created us above the animals. He made us holy and clean, and with a mind to discern right from wrong.

Best Answer

hebrews 2:18 always pray, prayer is the key

Best Answer

first off i know how you feel a lot of Christian females seem to think only they struggle with it. what i did was i talked to a male Christian. boy was I wrong about it. I think every single or dating Christian has a sex drive. some have really good self control, but i can guarantee, 99% of all men and women in your church, have, or are struggling with sexual desire and don't know how to handle it. What I would do, is confide in someone you trust who trusts you. I would bring up the topic gently, someone you know will handle it well i went to a young single ale, because I'm young and was single and he basically told me straight up that we are struggling together. ad my boyfriend, who i thought would never do or has done anything like that i talked to him and i was really mistaken before talking to him about it. so yeah. you're not the only one. dont think for a second that you are.

Best Answer

The bible is not clear wether it is a sin to do IT to yourself, however it does not clarify that it isn't a sin ... <br />
Just something to think about.

Best Answer

don't hurt to get laid. plenty of horny guys go to church..

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with feeling horny or ************ when you are a Christian but you should do it in a respectful way, don't watch **** or have one night stands because that isn't respectful. It is ok to enjoy you body in a safe and respectful way though.

Best Answer

You have to learn to change the subject in your mind. And I believe watching **** will only make it harder to deal with not having a sex partner. The issue is not what other people think but what God thinks. How is your relationship with God? Have you thought about the fact that at least 95% of the sex you can watch online is between people who aren't married to each other?

Best Answer

It's all a matter of self control. The more self control you have, when you are ready for sexual activity, you will be able to enjoy it more. Lust is a problem only as it can divert your attention away from productive ways of living your life. But sexuality is to be celebrated by Christians. It wasn't until after Christ that Christians (namely the Apostle Paul) made mention of sexuality. Jesus did talk about faithfulness, but never does it say in the bible "thou shall not have sex" - rather, it is encouraged from the Jewish tradition of Abraham to "go forth and multiply". Pleasure is not a bad thing when confined to a loving relationship. Don't let human institutions screw up what is spiritually beautiful.

Best Answer

There is NOTHING wrong with it. God created sex. It was MEANT to be enjoyed. As a Christian you believe it to be within marriage & there is nothing wrong with that AT ALL. But please get this issue addressed BEFORE you get married. Otherwise you will end up with one miserable husband who will eventually leave. Check out the group here called "I Live in a Sexless Marriage". See the stories of both husbands & wives who's spouses had sexual issues such as yours & spent YEARS denying their spouse. Could save you much grief down the line.

Best Answer

You should leave the Christianity part out of it and just have fun. There is nothing un-Christian about being a sexual being! Nature herself is sexual. Explore your body and learn what turns you on. Self-pleasure is the most wonderful thing you can do for yourself! Buy some toys if that intrigues you. Vibrators are wonderful, and even your fingers/hands.. get creative. You don't have to feel guilty about your sexuality and anyone who tells you you should does not have your best interests in mind! :)

Best Answer

I've been having fun by ************ and watching ****, secretly. I'm pretty sure if anyone I knew found out what I've been doing, they would be totally against it. I'm scared of everyone turning against me.

Best Answer

It's all good sister. Those people are just dealing with their own sexual repression. Repressing anything is not healthy, especially such a natural and beautiful thing as sexuality. The church has no right to control people's sex lives and make them feel so guilty about it. Ugh. I could go on and on but the point is: it's your body. If they find out and judge you, so what? You are no less Christlike. In fact, I would say you are more Christlike for bringing more love into the world by loving yourself and connecting with that aspect of you! Isn't the main message in Christianity (or any religion) love? Guilt and repression and control are not love. Besides, how would they find out unless you told them? Sorry for rambling :) Best to you!

Best Answer

I believe Soft **** is alright as long as it doesn't lead you to immoral actions.It can be used to enable
******.

Best Answer

Masturb@te alot

Best Answer

that's what I've been doing and lots of ****

Best Answer

Have Christian sex?

Best Answer

I'm scared of getting pregnant. I'm not married yet and still am a virgin. I know there are protections against pregnancy but nothing is 100%. So I just watch **** and **********. But lately that hasn't been enough to satisfy me.

Best Answer

Once you begin to fully embrace fulfilling the lusts of your flesh, which are 100% natural, just like death and sickness are completely natural outcomes of living in a fallen world.... you tend to need bigger and bigger things to get the same resulting satisfaction for those desires... people who misuse sexuality tend to need more **** more often, and increasingly extreme versions... just as people who steal tend to steal more and higher price items... and just as those who eat to feel better are fine with small snacks at first and eventually have trouble stopping eatting for any real length of time at all, even tho enjoying food is something completely ok in its correct place in one's life, Jesus ate after he recieved his ressurrected body but not to feel better about being upset or lonely or depressed or whatever... it was to enhance fellowship... imo

Best Answer

**********

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

This is such a difficult question for me as I am dealing with being single without wanting to satisfy myself but feel an overwhelming physical need. I desire holiness and purity but it's SO hard when I feel these things. I pray and ask Jesus to be strong, but I feel like I'm starving and I'm asking Jesus to help me ignore my hunger.......

Best Answer

I've always enjoyed my church because of Caitlin and her sister Samantha. They're both pretty tall and rather pretty. One is blonde and the other is a blonde/brown. What is really fun though is that I am currently ******* Caitlin and I've seen her sister nude once before. And for the record neither of them shave their *******. It's like ******* a jungle. Also, and hopefully this doesn't **** anyone off, but three Sundays ago Caitlin and I went to the men's room to have a quick **** during sacrament at church. Yeah, that was fun until I came on her damn dress! I had been standing up in a stall while she sucked me off and I just ended up ******* at the edge of her mouth and so it just dripped out and ended up going down her dress and smeared a little into her cleavage and her bra as well. Luckily we didn't get caught but I think we both agreed not to do that at church again.

Best Answer

sounds like you're enjoying sin, do you have a reprobate mind? You should turn away before it consumes your being and you are more challenged to keep yourself from sin's against your own body, I mean the best for you and truly what you to hear some of the truth you are missing when you skip church service... Putting graphic conquest info on a thread of someone asking this is setting up a stumbling block for them to stumble into their own sins... please watch out for others even when you cannot keep yourself holy "be ye holy for I am holy" "present your bodies unto god, holy and acceptable, which is your reasonable service"(unto God, who bought you from your sin and hell-bound descent) Romans 12:!

Best Answer