I still suffer from this.
deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 18, 2012

I am a kid and I can't sleep ever! Neather can my mom so we like to talk and go on E.P and we love to answer Q but I need to wake up in the morning for school what I do is make my self so tired like ummm I like to run around and paly with my little brother so I make my self tired and take some pink pills so I don't inch at night but don't take it with soda take it with milk you fall asleep faster XD

Best Answer

I was gonna say.. I hope this is not the symptoms of being a kid.. cause they have been treating me for those symptoms and calling it bipolar.

Best Answer

Lmao. Yeah i hope cause im bi polar as ****. Pardon the language. It was necessary.

Best Answer

I meant i hope not... cause then id be.....

Best Answer

I am a morning person. I never have slept well.or alit for that matter, unless really ill or depressed.

Best Answer

ah damn it i was going to ask how you got over it until i read the desc<x>ription >:(

Best Answer

Lol sorry, i know. It sucks!

Best Answer