Questionator Questionator 26-30 234 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Question of the Day

lazy..i have achieved lol

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I really wanted to be a vet so I would go out with bandaged teddy bears and nurse all my teddies at home.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

hehe used to do the same ;)
I wanted to be a vet too

Best Answer

haha I think most people did when they were young ahaha. I couldn't imagine being a vet now though.. xx

Best Answer

An entemologist (Don't know if that is spelled right...). Its a study of bugs. Since then, I managed to get a phobia of spiders. There goes that dream!

Best Answer

Lol!!....spiders are cool :-)

Best Answer

A firetruck. No one told me I could not be an inanimate ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

lucky you. i wanted to be a fire truck too.. but my dream was crushed at the age of 3 by reality. :(

Best Answer

My ex brother in law wanted to be a kangaroo when he grew up. Not too sure how that worked out for him:)

Best Answer

I wanted to be a grown-up who wore bras and girdles and stockings and summer dresses to look sexy when i got dressed and undressed, a pilot, an astronaut, a girlfriend of one of the Beatles (or, second choice, one of the other dreamy British groups' members - Dave Clark Five, Gerry and the Pacemakers, endless others), a singer like Petula Clark and Lesli Gore and the Andrews Sisters and Dinah Shore and Judy Garland and Mary Wells and Ronnie Spector, a surgeon, and a cop. Of course, the last choice only manifested itself when my obligation to pay incoming bills manifested itself.

Best Answer

Boy you set the bar high, love it, didn't we all!

Best Answer

"i wanted to be a millionaire so freaken bad" la la la la

Best Answer

♬ Buy all the things i never had ♬ :-) ...cool song! :-)

Best Answer

I always wanted to be a profiler for FBI.

Best Answer

I wanted to be either an Astronaut or a Meteorologist. I lost track of those dreams after a while, but what's awesome is that my son loves both outer space and weather not knowing that I used to love those subjects, and he started to show interest earlier than I did. Maybe he'll pick up where I left off :)<br />
I'm now keeping an eye on him, as he wants to be a Storm Chaser, lol. My kid is either crazy or he has guts, but I'm going to support him in whatever he wants to do :)

Best Answer

spiderman! haha. i thought he was the coolest.

Best Answer

Batman

Best Answer

Astronaut, after that Tennis pla<x>yer, then an actor, doctor, teacher, badminton pla<x>yer. Needless to say not one has been achieved so far. I'm just me :D

Best Answer

hehe I'm glad to see someone like me.

Best Answer

A Spaceman, or a doctor.

Best Answer

A race car draiver in the indy 500. and a girl.

Best Answer

a racecar driver or an astronaut

Best Answer

A vampire

Best Answer

I wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to teach older kids, which at the time I decided this, about age 4, 4th graders were the "big kids". I also loved art, but didn't know it was a legitimate source of income. I knew there were artists, I think, but it didn't click that I could be one. Now, I'm a college-bound senior in high school, majouring in graphic design (called "Visual Communication Design" by the college I'm attending) and secondary education. Best of both worlds~

Best Answer

I wanted to be with anything having adventures, risks, saving innocents like in a secret service:)of counter-terrorism on behalf of truly terrorized people.<br />
One of my elder brother said, someone is what he want to be:).

Best Answer

i wanted to save people from dying so a doctor

Best Answer

An author. I am determined :)

Best Answer