Sugar cereal (got it), beef jerky (got it), slurpees (got it), taco bell (got it), motorcycle (got them), horse (working on it), huge lifted truck (got it), makeup (got it), drum set (got it), big screen (ran out of money LOL).
1down5up 1down5up 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Youth

Sweets, fast food and leather pants (which I could only wear after I cut back on the sweets and fast food). ;)

Best Answer

LOL leather pants!

Best Answer

I'm still waiting for hungry hippos

Best Answer

Awww.

Best Answer

fire arms they wouldn't get me a pellet gun so now I have a number of real fire arms

Best Answer

Guns and a motorcycle, and yes, I now have both

Best Answer

Oh yeah guns!! I wanted my own .30-60 because I liked my Dad's so much. I inherited it. I love it!

Best Answer

cool!

Best Answer

No... I rarely asked for things as a child because I assumed they wouldn't (or couldn't) give them to me...unless you're talking about the sort of things that go on a list to Santa. Even as an adult...there really wasn't anything like that that I just had to have.

Best Answer

Seriously nothing I can think of now. Weren't rich growing up but got what I wanted from my mum or family and friends. Guess I did not want a lot.

Best Answer