I somehow find Romney a little hard to hate... kind of like Donny Osmond for prez?
crotus crotus 51-55, M 8 Answers May 16, 2012

It like going to dinner and having a choice of Carp or Sea Bass but I really would like a big steak instead. I can appreciate why more liberals like Romney over Obama, Romney isn't Carp but a little fishy for my taste.

Best Answer

How they compare well , ah, they both like socialized health care. but the similarity ends there. One has a proven track record as a governor and of running a big company, the other has a record as a community rabble rouser and of voting absent.

Best Answer

Uh huh. Millionaire who has never had to wonder where his next mansion home would be paid for knows exactly how a normal person struggles just to survive. Yeah, Romney knows all about that.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness! Another person that drank the KoolAid. he refused nothing. Another trust fund baby. Has he ever worked to put food on his table and all the while being afraid that some corporate raider would come in and buy his employer, then sell it off, thereby losing his job? He has led a privileged life. He has never know what it is like to be worried about his next paycheck. He has absolutely no comprehension about what the average American deal with on a daily basis. If you think he does, then go ahead an vote for him. You'll be voting for a loser. By the way, I'm one of those fortunate souls that has done quite well for himself. I did not come from a family with money. I create American jobs, not destroy them in the name of greed.

Best Answer

Then you must love Obama's redistribution of your wealth philosophy. You know you're allowed to pay more than your required taxes and don't have to wait until Obama raises them or, have you already done that ?

Best Answer

Redistribution of wealth? Another term that they mix in with the Kool Aid. There is one hell of a difference in tax equality than redistribution of wealth. If you don't see how you are being used by the ultra-wealthy, then you have.drank too much of the Kool Aid. My wife and I give quite a bit to charities, but we don't use those at tax time. We don't do it for the tax deduction, we do it because it is the American thing to do. Just like helping all Americans. You see, we don't hate the America that was built by the Greatest Generation. They picked each other up. What is espoused by the tea baggers, as preached to them by the ultra-wealthy, is that people should stand on their own, regardless of their financial situation. This is completely opposed to what that Greatest Generation did. They loved the USA.

Best Answer

Same stupid grin and blank stare as well. Good comparison.

Best Answer