The reason I ask this question is one of the guys at work had it done and he looks great. Though the girls thought he looked great before but he just wanted to build up his self esteem and as he put it, make myself look better in the mirror.
tsv01 tsv01 46-50, M 8 Answers May 8, 2012

Absolutely not! totally against anything like that. Unless you have some sort of disfigurement. I wish more people would choose to grow old Gracefully, there is no shame in Grey hair and wrinkles, it shows the journey you have been on, why wipe the map of all the information?

Best Answer

Yep, I'd do it if I felt the need. Why not remove a few of the sings that father time has left upon my body.

Best Answer

Not Botox, but if I had the money, I'd certainly get a few things done within reason.

Best Answer

Do you really think that will boost your self esteem? I think it will make it worst you will be caught up in the mind set of if I don't like this I can change this to the point you change everything god so perfectly created...try to find ways to feel good on the inside first...I'm 100 percent sure your self esteem will approve

Best Answer

nah surgery and botox make you look worse in the long run

Best Answer

Never. I'm also still young, but I'm not afraid of getting old.

Best Answer