Put him out she was there first ,by blood and time.

Best Answer

My thoughts have been there a lot except that this was his house to start with. So I think I'd have to be the one to leave.

Best Answer

**** shes ur daughter how could you

Best Answer

I do not want to He does. I am ready to leave him because of this

Best Answer

can i ask you a question..my question is "have you love her enough" in other words have you showed her enough love..that you care with all your heart for her.

Best Answer

Yes to the best of my ability I believe I have. She has also lost in the last three yrs. two Grandparents, and to close cousins. I think she needs to talk to a counselor or something but have not been able to get her to go yet. I believe this has some to do with it.

Best Answer

dump the d ouchebag..........she's blood

Best Answer

Sure, if you're a total bit*h and want to qualify for "the world's worst mom" award.

Best Answer

As a mother you want to make sure the rules in your home are followed, that you're respected and that there is an open line for conversation. But i couldn't see making her leave will solve anything. Sounds like a cry for help.

Best Answer

Being in the middle is always tough.<br />
1st PRAY.....<br />
She is 23 and needs o learn to live on her own.<br />
You have to teach ur kids to work and pay their way<br />
because one day you will be gone.

Best Answer

he was super depressed though and we had a lot in common.

Best Answer

Lot of soul searching here, are you enabling her towards help or enabling her to contuine negative behavior has your husband tried and been supportive and at the ends of his rope. While no friends or boyfriends seem a little extreme is there a valid reason for this.Not an easy choice either way one I made for both my sons my house my rules and I was lucky it worked and have a very loving and good relationship with them but was just me and them.

Best Answer

Yes I've let her get away with a few things and I under stand all that part I just think it different for girls then boys when it comes to them being out on the road with no where to go. Her older sister did not stay home but she had a boyfriend to move into with. This daughter does not she's had bad luck with boys so far. And most her friends from school moved or want on to collage away from home she's always been a mammas girl to begin with.

Best Answer

As I said hard choice and it is never easy either way.

Best Answer

Get her a job. Somehow.<br />
Get her an apartment. Pay for first and last month's rent. <br />
Get roomates for her from Craigslist or somewhere.<br />
Then, move into a one bedroom house as a last resort. (My mom did that last bit to get my step-brother on his feet!)

Best Answer

She finally has a job, I would love to get her an appartment but can not afford to keep my own house right know so nott really a possiblity. not shore if she'd get a long with a lot of people because she is so bull headed and wants everything her way spoiled but not I think she carves more for attention sense she had no father figure around till she was almost fifteen it was just her I and her sister since she was 1 yrs. old. Would love to find a smaller house just that we owe more on house we have then what it's worth right know in this economy. So many choices just not able to do any for whatever reasons. Her sister did not have as many problems as she does.

Best Answer

Can you have her give you some of that $$$ from her job for "rent"? Then, over the months, save that $$$ up and move her out to a new pad! ... Here's the thing... once you are gone from this world, she may have no one. She will need to get along with people. Everyone is adaptable. Believe me, she will do what works to survive.

Best Answer

This exact thing happened to my daughter when she was about that age. IMHO, her mother made the wrong choice. She told her to go to a shelter. (I live in a different area, and she did come here for awhile, but that wasn't possible at the time for her). I did not ever find out if the step father was pushing for this, but what kind of a mother would shun her own flesh and blood. The step father needs to accept the daughter, and realize that your daughter is part of you. Is he saying that he does not want ALL of you? Anyway, my ex told my daughter to go live in a shelter. I was pretty horrified. And in this case, the step father's 2 children lived in their home. Pretty lopsided I'd say.

Best Answer

At 23 its time to start your own life and do things your own way in your own house. Rules are rules and guests in your house should follow the rules.

Best Answer

well if shes twenty three thats kinda old when i saw this question i was expecting to see a question about a 17 or 16 year old lol 23 is two years away from 25 lol she shouldnt be partying like that and if she is she should do it in moderation lol but still I would give her a ultimation and let her not what im going to do not just throw her out lol:/ and why cant you just set some strict rules and tell her if she cant follow them and she probably wont want to follow them and she'll just leave on her own goodluck with this:/ i will say a prayer for you cause I know this can be tough goodluck!!:]

Best Answer

Her step dad needs to stay out of it and you should have done a better job raising her.

Best Answer

I did a great job raising my girls on my own for most of their lives being mom, dad,teacher,nurse,keeping a roof over their heads, etc Her sister is not like this she's got a good head on her shoulder's put herself though collage,still is. She's had some things in life the last five yrs. that have turned her this way, a bad relationship with a boy four deaths in the family close to her. She needs to get help but she doesn't see that yet. and I can't see throwing her out to get into more or worse. I'm damned if I do help her and damned if I don't so where does a person turn.

Best Answer