No. It's natural and private. Feel no shame! There should be no reason for anger!

Best Answer

It's natural and your parents probably already know. Just don't be doing it on web cam or your phone. Keep it private. Lol

Best Answer

I would probably be a little angry at first but then I would come to understand the situation and continue my role of being a loving parent <3

Best Answer

My family and I are all nudists and we live in a very open household, the doors are very rarely closed. I don't think my kids know they even have doors. I have walked in on my daughter (13) ************ and my son (8) playing with himself, and it was no big deal. I just asked them what I needed to ask them then went on my way to let them finish.<br />
Plus, if your parents think they have a 16 year old daughter that hasn't diddled herself, you are sadly mistaken. They know, they just don't talk about it.

Best Answer

That sound intersting and much less stressful actually, the thing is. We're a very conservative Christian family.... That's why it's such an issue for me

Best Answer

Yeah, we've decided to stay away from religion and compared to religious families I know, our environment is a lot more carefree and stressless.

Best Answer

well, if you mom is too fanatical+" religious" for you to bring it up and "talk to her....", as you say you'd like to, then forget about them and just go on enjoying it. Don't let the christian (fanatics) ruin you....

Best Answer

Agreed. It's yours, no one can take it away from you, play with it and enjoy!

Best Answer

If I was your father, I'd be more concerned that you're lying about your age on EP than that You're ************ or were doing so for more than half your lie.

Best Answer

Totally normal if dinging with yourself . If having sex I would have health concerns.

Best Answer

I wouldnt care. I'd give them guidance, advice, answer their questions and let them get back to it. I'd rather it be with themselves than with some older pervert that might prey on younger girls or a skeeve her age that might take advantage of them and break their heart. *shrug*

Best Answer

Not at all, it is perfectly normal and believe me, EVERYONE does it. I would pretend not to notice, but probably would plan to have a talkd with my child about sex much sooner

Best Answer

I see no reason to discuss this with your parents. As others have said, it's a perfectly natural part of us. Although there is no shame in it, it should be kept private - not secretive, just private.

Best Answer

That's the thing. Keeping it from my parents is keeping it secret. I don't like doing stuff behind their backs

Best Answer

Awesome reply, sumnerkagan!!

Best Answer

Honey, do you share with your parents every time you go to the bathroom? Of course not, because it's PRIVATE. If you do not share your toilet details, do you feel you're keeping it secret? Of course not - because it's a natural part of living. And so is ************, which for some reason, apparently we can't spell out here!

Best Answer

I wouldn't be mad or anything

Best Answer

MY only question would b y you're LYING about your AGE ..other than THAT ...no problem :)

Best Answer

Cause EP won't let you do anything usefull when you're age is set below 18. They wouldn't let me post my questions.

Best Answer

Noone ELSE underage seems to have a problem with it

Best Answer

Well I tried. I'm not doing anything bad. Just makes it easier to navigate EP. NOt that I think kids should even be on this site.... but anyway. It's really nothing sinister.

Best Answer

It's a little narrow-minded and naive to be concerned about a natural act . . . thinking like that is equivalent to thinking you'll go blind, grow hair on your hand, or end up in Hell.

Best Answer

absolutely not......its normal and natural.....

Best Answer

No, it's totally natural

Best Answer