Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 14 Answers Sep 4 in Travel

Reading a book type

Best Answer

when I'm a passenger in a car, I tend to just take in all the sights around me; things that I miss seeing when I am in the driver's seat

Best Answer

Sleeper

Best Answer

More self absorbed stares blankly at chairs seats type

Best Answer

I put my headphones on straight away and don't talk for the rest of the flight! The only smsll talk I make is whilst I am putting my stuff away and then I make it clear I don't want to talk to anyone.

Best Answer

gaze out the window after admiring the dash layout and the cockpit appearance of new vehicles these days , i don't get rides much

Best Answer

I'm the type that looks out for traffic and looks for the brake peddle

Best Answer

Well I watch people and listen to there conversations but I don't actually say anything. I'm just more of a listener I guess.

Best Answer

Put on the bitchy resting face. Usually dont get bothered.

Best Answer

Definitely a silent type. Travelling (apart from flying) soothes me somehow. I always go on a long drive to think...

Best Answer

gaze out the window

Best Answer

an aisle - silent most of time

Best Answer

gaze out the window

Best Answer

Best Answer