creatingharmony creatingharmony 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 16, 2013 in Community

I think people should be allowed to be who they are, at any age, without being judged. No one deserves to be placed in a box labelled "little old person" to assuage someone else's comfort level.

Best Answer

Don't ask me, I'm 51 years old, with a ponytail. But seriously, some women look natural no matter what they do. Some don't seem to. Maybe those are the ones who are trying too hard. But if the look pleases them, I am happy for them.

Best Answer

Depends on the person...many times your chronological age does not match your outward appearance. Some people can get away with dressing trendy and others cannot. For me...I watch what I eat, put on eyeshadow, dye my hair and dress with style (if you saw me on a street you would never guess my chronological age). Of course, I would not go around wearing mini skirt or pink hair as that would ridiculous at my age.

Best Answer

yes, if an older person looks good, that is great....but I agree...mini skirts are out. But then I think they are trashy for any age so you can't really depend on me as far as "hip" goes. But I think its fine to look good when you are older.

Best Answer

It's about who u are and not " trying" to be a trend/ style ..whatever.

I will dress the way I do because it's me..if someone sees it as something else, oh well.anyways, I wouldnt want to try to be hip nor would I expect anyone else at any age.

Best Answer

Smiles look good at any age!

Best Answer

I agree :) ...I hope I can be that old lady who wears a straw hat with flowers, too much lipstick, wrinkles, and a big smile to go with them...some day....gotta start now....

Best Answer

You'll be beautiful when you're old!

Best Answer

A good sense of humor. Not acting old.

Best Answer

The person growing old,( I'll use myself as an example ), doesn't think about it in terms of fashion. I've never been "in" fashion before, so I don't plan to now. I wear jeans and a "T" shirt & tennis shoes like I have been for 50 years.

Best Answer

well, you know, that mainly proves you are a guy. I think.

Best Answer

I'm a guy, just not a fashion conscience one

Best Answer

Depends on the person. Adele and Taylor Swift both are 23...but Adele cant swing a Taylor Swift dress and vice versa.

Best Answer

honestly, I don't know who either one of those people are...hmmmm

Best Answer

Ah well....in that case age is just a word...its how you carry yourself.
Meryl Streep still looks gorgeous. Helen Miren got her hair coloured pink and rocked it.

Best Answer