I just had some terrible news of an elderly friend passing away alone in her home last night. She managed to call the ambulance but passed as she was having trouble breathing. It really freaked me out as she lived alone and so do I with no family here.
Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 7 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Ain't gonna happen to ya!

Best Answer

not through the night no...but i worry that if something happens to me then my ex and his girlfriend gets the kids...then i hope i can haunt and scare the (blanky blank) out of her so that she will leave him.....i don't want her around my kids....she is horrible.....

Best Answer

Aren't you a barrel of laughs! Even we married parents have these morbid thoughts. I think they are a continuation of mental growth that began with pregnancy.

Best Answer

These are normal legitimate fears. I've heard stories of it happening to families. As a single parent I would come up with some elaborate scenarios in which to protect my children from ever finding me dead. It was never necessary, but I put the plans in place anyway. You do what you need to do to feel safe.

Best Answer