TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 15 Answers Jun 9 in Health

i have no idea why theyre angry, i dont even know whats going on

Best Answer

Because they are still dealing with the disadvantages and circumstances that was left upon them due to years of torture, manipulation, and psychological warfare and abuse.

Best Answer

Now which Indians are you speaking about here. =)

Best Answer

NATIVE AMERICANS. =)

Best Answer

India indians. I work around them and they are angry. They call me trying to recruit me for jobs and they contact me on here. And out of all races I feel the most anger out of them as a whole. I feel anger from others too but not as often as I do India indians.

Best Answer

Strange...........

Best Answer

I think the culture is so different from their country's culture. I worked and knew several students from India and they could afford to have several servants in their home doing everything from laundry, cleaning, cooking, shopping for food each day, driving them around & doing the landscaping & it didn't cost a whole lot for a middle-class family. So there was more time left to socialize & enjoy life. When the students got over here they had to do about everything for themselves & it was hard in the beginning.

Best Answer

I wonder if they are angry because they want us white people to be their servants.

Best Answer

You mean Indians in India, or native Americans?

Best Answer

I will repeat. India Indians. I have also felt Native Americans anger.

Best Answer

Sorry to have been in doubt of understanding - here it seems like 98% USA. True Indians have all the reason in the world to be angry! For centuries conquered and supressed by Mongols, British, Afghans, Russians

Best Answer

So that is the reason for all the anger. I know I feel it but I don't know where it comes from.

Best Answer

India's a hot crowded place, and no hamburgers?!? I'd be angry too.

Best Answer

lol, I thinks so too.

Best Answer

Do you mean people from india or native americans. We call both indians

Best Answer

Best Answer

Native American's or Indian's as in those from India?

Best Answer

India Indians. I have also felt Native Americans anger.

Best Answer

The earth is messed and nature isbeing abused by humans and the Damn factories opening the ozone la<x>yer

Best Answer

So that is the problem.

Best Answer

Indians from India or America? Assuming India my guess is The British Empire left a lot of residual anger. Assuming America same for the US Army.

Best Answer

Either, I can feel it almost every one I get around. They are a beautiful people but my ability to feel others emotions makes it hard to be around them. Lots of anger.

Best Answer

interesting to be an empath and difficult too. Respect

Best Answer

India Indians or American Indians?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hmm, never met an angry Indian. Maybe they're tired of Americans making fun of them. I think Native Americans have a lot to be angry about.

Best Answer

They keep the anger buried deep. They do not let it show on the outside. few of them let it show. But I can feel it in most of them.

Best Answer

pakistani r worst xd

Best Answer

Are they? It is hard to be an empath and being around Indians.

Best Answer

yep u wouldnt like to be with them xd

Best Answer