scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 17 Answers Dec 19, 2011

The beauty of underwater photography catches my heart. I love looking at National Geographic's Underwater Photography series. That type of beauty - the kind untouched by man but visually captured by man is very energizing and calms my heart. I have a bunch of their pictures saved as screen savers and prints. It is just peaceful.

Best Answer

Seeing the love of animals how they nurture and take care of each other kittens taking care of kittens, etc. How we are all meant to help care for one another.

Best Answer

Children

Love

Compassion

Honesty

Respect

Best Answer

whateverrrr...great answer, your a very smart lady. Bless you

Best Answer

Thanks jayjoy! :)

Best Answer

People who help children, animals and elderly. I believe in compassion and seeing or hearing about someone else who helps another living being is something that really touches my soul..

Best Answer

Morning dew on flowers. It's simple, but it reminds me of the peacefulness of morning and the pure, unadulterated beauty of nature.

Best Answer

The sound of very small children laughing and attempting to speak.

Best Answer

the docter during segery i hope

Best Answer

My kids saying they love me, and my youngest daughters best mate (they are 7) who's own mother did'nt want her and dumped her to run off with some man. Shae asked me if it would be ok if she called me mummy too. My heart melted I spoke to her dad and off course told her yes (she loves my mummy cuddles)

Best Answer

A small child can capture my heart every time. I cant help it! They just capyure my attention then they capture my heart.

Just ask my grand daughters! Spoiled brats!

Best Answer

My Boys...

Attractive Women

Best Answer

the craziest choice of men

Best Answer

That couple you see at ninety. they fell in love when they were 17 and have loved each other everyday since.

Best Answer

Go to youtube, go to thai commercial, put on "Silent Love"

this commercial makes you cry like a little kid, and it makes you think about how you live your life.

Best Answer

The love of my life.

Best Answer