Balloonwolf Balloonwolf 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Religion

If you ask and open your heart to him. :-)

Best Answer

Despite some of the ruder comments or comments made that are bent on sarcasm ...God HAS a plan and a purpose for you. You have survived all that oyuve been though for a reason. Forgiveness of those that hurt you and even of yourself is the first step in this journey. Next is seeking His will and plan. Perhaps it is working with those who have been through similar issues, or leading a campaign to raise awareness in your community. While God did not cause or ordain those things...He WILL and CAN guide you and direct you past all of it to a fulfulled and complete life and use you.....I pray for your total can complete hyealing and that you remain open to His will and seek him Jeremiah 29:11...For I know the plans I have for you, plans for victory and healing not for destruction and harm. also Poverbs 3:6 and 7 Trust in the lord in all your ways and <br />
He will direct your path

Best Answer

I too am a survivor of rape abuse and trauma. God has already found you. You just need to know that he is already there for you with his hand out ready to help you.

Best Answer

You may be in for some tough but rewarding times. Please maintain your faith that you will get what you are supposed to get out of this life.

Best Answer

God used many people in the Bible that had done horrible things, and had it done to them as well. I can't explain "why"- nobody can. If you will trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior, God will heal your heart, and become personal to you. I'm sorry for your painful experiences, just try not to let that be a barrier between you and God. Satan wants to keep you from God, and will use whatever means he can to cause you to doubt.

Best Answer

if you want to, talk to god about it

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear about your troubles...<br />
In a weird way maybe those things were meant to happen to you...and Gods place for you is to use you to help others that have went through these terrible things...<br />
He works in mysterious ways

Best Answer

Yeah, Jesus loves you, whatever.<br />
Raped, huh? <br />
Soooo, you DO go all the way...?

Best Answer

God does not orchestrate our lives,or the events therein. :) Those who say this are speaking out of Turn.

Best Answer