sazzyspice sazzyspice 56-60, F 19 Answers Apr 18, 2010

Well any woman who has read this question has thought about it just by reading it, whether they would want to actually go through with it or not.

Best Answer

No. <br />
This is not at the top of my to do list.

Best Answer

Thumbs up to DuskElement...I didn't think about it 'til I read the question! TAKE CARE!!!

Best Answer

Thought about??? Yes, of course.

Best Answer

;) <-------smiling now lol.

Best Answer

I so enjoyed having two tvs service me at the same time just a few weekends ago. One in my front & one in my rear. They climaxed at the same time and stayed where they were for a long time

Best Answer

I love being the center of attention especially of three men ! But with more than 3 sexually your asking ! dam girl your going to look like swiss cheese by the time there done with you! <br />
I'll stick to being a one man woman thank u...

Best Answer

Let me check my bucket list ....

Best Answer

im thinking about it now....gee thanks

Best Answer

Hang on a minute, so I can do some anatomical counting... Sorry, I can't get past 1 and relate personally, as one of the men, not that you were asking men. Its a part of our sexual culture to be wanted, and it seems the more we are wanted, by more people, the more we feel wanted. But, I've found that being wanted for who I really am, by the one I want, is what will satisfy, and it is very subtly in direct conflict with the desire to be wanted by many. So, I'm sure many faithful women have thought of it, but found it a mere thought in perspective of the loss of satisfying a greater desire.

Best Answer

Never thought about it, but ......being the only focus of three aroused men....I'm thinking about it now! LOL

Best Answer

you mean at the same time ...........no?

Best Answer

No. I'm not big on group sex.

Best Answer