A nice big thick **** can fill you - it doesn't have to fully penetrate.<br />
A small one has too much room to move.<br />
That said, any guy worth his salt knows that what to do with his **** is more important than size alone.

Best Answer

The biggest guy I have been with was 9 inches, at least that's what he told me.. Seriously I do believe that it is unimportant as mother nature will take care of everything.

Best Answer

My **** is just under 8 inches and my wife is happy but we both share the fantasy of a 3 sum with a black **** maybe slightly longer and thicker to really stretch her out but don't know how to find one? Any helpers?

Best Answer

I would have to agree as well, but every now and then its fun to have bigger

Best Answer

well hun bigger is better as it goes in further try a blk man hun with a 12" or better you will bne very happy

Best Answer

I am 10 and a half and some of my past ladies have loved it and others say noooo way. But most comment about being thick, since if you use control you don't have to try to go all the way in!

Best Answer

I have had a prety good run of men and I believe one over 7" is hard to find anyway. Reading the statisticts I would say I am right. The average is between 5 and 6 inches.To answer the question, 6" is plenty for me. It really is not the tool, but how well it is used.

Best Answer

That's what I was told. I am 7" hard but can get 2 1/2 wide at maximum thickness.

Best Answer

Mine is the perfect size. When my Wife and I make love doggy style I have to be careful as I can just barely touch her cervix and this is painful - and I would never hurt her so I don't ever go quickly in this position - always slowly and tenderly. I am as big around as she likes and as long as she can take - a perfect fit so not to big and not too small - just right...... We are monogamous and very happily married and this is as good as it can be and as good as it gets.

Best Answer

I think more than size its how you use it that matters .......well I think during sex how much involved you get a woman into you matters more than your size ......

Best Answer

Big depends on your *****-how shallow or deep it is.

Best Answer

If it ain't fun no more, I would think that would be to big

Best Answer

What's the biggest you've had
Msg me with your answer

Best Answer

I have had 11 inches and want more

Best Answer

As a man who is definitely "above average" in the **** department I can tell you that there are times I kinda wish I was a bit smaller! I'm 2.5" Thick and a full 8" long and it's almost impossible to find a woman who can deep throat me, and I LOVE anal sex but only a very few of the women I play with can handle it up the ***! My bi wife is so tight that it hurts her every time I we **** but she does love it in her ***** and though she used to Love getting ****** in the ***, she can't take my **** anally! The "average" **** size according to statistics is only about 1" thick X 5" to 6" long. And as to the Black Myth...I can say this, I was in the military and have seen a LOT of black and white guys naked in the showers and I can guarantee that MOST black guys aren't any bigger than the "average" white guy! And in fact, I'm bigger than most of the black guys I saw in the military!! But it's fun to laugh at the girls who actually fall for that idea and think Every black guy is hung like a horse just because he's black!!

Best Answer