nothing really just my first dad was the insulter of my family to me he said i should never have been born that i was a mistake a surplus one more mouth to feed oner child too many he only wanted two kids my brother and sister not me i was no good and did not desserve to be in the family so it was my first father not my mother tyhat was that way

Best Answer

Your just like your father. (this is every mean nasty thing you can think rolled into one.)

Best Answer

she told me that i have a smal penis...

Best Answer

She has told me in various was since I was 6 until 3 years ago when I cut her out of my life: "You are just not the daughter I wanted". -I went to law school only because it was HER immigrant’s dream to have a lawyer daughter (and a doctor son- my brother bailed)-But-last time was on my 46th birthday-"You're 46, and still not what I wanted". She never could explain where or how I am lacking and now she'll never get the chance

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Sadly, I earned it

Best Answer

nothing she took her own life when we were 19 she belived both the kids she loved and took care for<br />
were dead but i was in a coma from a plane crash on 1/13/1967 my wife was killed on 1/14/1967 as she walked to her office in Siagon<br />
shen never gave us a bad time just love even to a 12 year she took home to live and reaise as her own child even withthe fact i loved her daughter at a young age<br />
she allowed us to marry at 13 out of love as we both could never have children

Best Answer

so sorrowful

Best Answer

My mother has never said anything mean to me. Sure we're had our arguments and fall outs, but as adults we've never resorted to name calling. What kind of 'mother' does that?

Best Answer

"I should have aborted you". She was cracked out as hell and mad that I wouldn't give her money.

Best Answer

"Maybe I shouldn't have baked you that apple pie."

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Hahahaha...she always cooks nice stuff for us all and then tells us that we shouldn't have eaten it, as apparently we will get too fat and unhealthy! She told me I won't fit in my current stage costume or be able to do the zip up if I keep eating the way I did at that meal! (She put the portions on my plate!)

Best Answer

I finally got the nerve to confront my mother about the favoritism she showed toward my female cousin, three years my senior. Her response? "Of course I love her more than you! I've known her longer."

Best Answer

what an *******

Best Answer

i hate it when she insults me by demeaning my friends, my friends are my family

Best Answer

she sounds jealous

Best Answer