So many women look so much older thann they are nowadays and I don't want to creep out any young women by hitting on someone who is not age appropriate for me. But some girls like to date older men. My last girlfriend was 25. I could be missing out on lots of great ladies because I don't say anything to them...
Barry76209 Barry76209 46-50, M 7 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Singledom

What young girl would want to go out with an old git like you?

Best Answer

He told you that he was dating a 25 year old -.- some girls are into older guys

Best Answer

Thats not young. I thought he was talking bout teens. I stand corrected.

Best Answer

Lol but 25 is very young compared to 46-50 :P

Best Answer

Even younger compared to 66-70.

Best Answer

Haha xD

Best Answer

Try asking them how old they are before making a move on random women.

Best Answer

Tricky

Best Answer

What gold diggers

Stop hunting girls with daddy issues

Stop robbing them of their youth

Your ship has sailed

Best Answer

Troll.

Best Answer

Ask? :/

Best Answer

Awkward at best. But I have done that in conversation...

Best Answer

Yeah, either ask the girl or someone who happen to know her. Sometimes you can guesstimate her age like when she mentions being in college or working for x number of years. So you can ask her about college/work. Or maybe if she has a FB you can check her DOB. And if you insist to date a girl over a certain age you can use dating sites where age is obvious

Best Answer

Good suggestions asking about work. As for dating sites they all suck. I've tried every one of them.

Best Answer

Yeah I think that asking about college/work is very reasonable. You can take it from there too. For example when she mentions that she graduated college 3 years ago you can ask "so I guess you're like 25?" Say it in a friendly tone and don't take it very seriously. Take it lightly cuz trust me when a woman is young she won't have any problem telling you her age.. given hat you ask appropriately. Because most of the time it's a chance to flaunt being young. I for one.. I like it when someone asks me about my age cuz I know I'm still young and I won't be able to say that I'm 19 forever. As I said, a good timing, friendly tone, and decent sense of humor can do the trick. Good luck

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

steal her purse and check her ID?

Best Answer

If you aren't going to offer serious suggestions don't waste my time.

Best Answer