People are how they've been treated.

Best Answer

Are you having some male issues tonight?....does someone need a hug?

Best Answer

The question about Big Beautiful women was telling the rats were out tonight hitting on them. Thanks for the hugs

Best Answer

while my answer to that question may have sounded insincere, i was actually being serious.

Best Answer

so was I

Best Answer

Beauty is to the eye as wisdom is to the ear. Let them talk. It makes it easier for "the ladies "to sort them out

Best Answer

I must have missed something also. Incidentally, I have already been to Hell.

Best Answer

Understandable.

Best Answer

age has nothing to do with that phrase

Best Answer

it was older women now it's big women I've had enough already and it helps to vent it

Best Answer

is there something on the news i'm missing or just people you know?

Best Answer

First it's older women then it's bigger women

Best Answer

what's wrong with being older or bigger?

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

Why not, I am an older guy,and. I tell people that when I start to get upset this a good way to keep your stress down.

Best Answer

Hey! I'm not one of those guys! My last girlfriend was 15 years older than me and she had lots of wrinkles. That didn't bother me. What I found to be most awesome was that the skin underneath her clothing looked and felt like a teenager's skin.<br />
Also, it's possible that you're taking a lot of the comments too seriously. We tend to joke about ugliness and yet not actually feel that way about it.

Best Answer

Um...what about hateful ugly guys that love women?

Best Answer

Hahahahhaa.. :-) Good stuff.

Best Answer

Whatttt???

Best Answer

******* retarded hag

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer