foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 12 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I'd take the first one, if you know what I mean ;D

Best Answer

lol this is just the way i thought it would go..boys on one side, girls on the other

Best Answer

Maybe you should Go ask Alice, When she's ten feet tall...Feed your head baby<br />
I'm in this video the dude with the long hair standing next to the Hippie chick way in back...<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_raXzIRgsA

Best Answer

yesss look at the other answer "feed your head"..grace slick was soo hot..she is now an amazing painter of mostly..rabbits, actually! you are soo lucky to have been there...i cant believe you were there..so amazing..what was the chick like?

Best Answer

She was almost as stoned as I was.....:) You dont remember, but she was a college classmate of Richard Nixon's daughter, Tricia and in 1970, the whole class was invited to a white house tea put on by Tricia. Grace invited Abbie Hoffman as her "bodyguard" but the Secret Service turned them away at the door. Later, she said she had planned on spiking Tricky Dickie's tea with LSD - Grace hated Nixon and her song "Mexico" which had just been released was a critique od Nixon's anti drug policy! Ah, yes the good old days :)

Best Answer

actually i DO remember and know that funny fact!

Best Answer

Hey, i was 20 and I was really into the Jefferson Airplane. As a matter of fact, in June of 1971, 2 of my best friends got married on the same day that Tricia got married.With a friend, I thumbed up to Leveritt, MA (next to Amherst where we had attended school at UMASS)&gt; I drank hard cider for the first time and passed out by the pond, with about 10 others. I woke up being eaten alive by mosquitoes. Funny how I remember certain things. Now if you remember that.....well, I guess I'm gonna have to marry you tonight and we'll run away together....... I know, that was a non sequitur and pretty off the wall, but I'll use any excuse to make you mine :) hey, it's raining Let's get married !!!!

Best Answer

hahahahaha well you ARE very loveable, S....lettuce get hitched..im down! as LONG as mosquitoes and thumbing it are not involved! i prefer fingers! bahahahaha

Best Answer

Far freking out! Dont worry, I plan on letting my fingers do the walking :) You would have made a great Hippie Chick and no, that doesnt mean those pants make you're hips look big :)

Best Answer

haha aww thanks..i feel like a hippie inside..have for a long time. and no..these BOOTS were made for walking..not your fingers!

Best Answer

One of these days you're gonna get sick of walking all over me and then I'm gonna getcha :)

Best Answer

Feed Your Head!

Best Answer

LOVE THAT SONG

Best Answer

Now just what part of me is that pill making larger? ;-p

Best Answer

Why would you want to be smaller?

Best Answer

The latter.....

Best Answer

Don't Do DRUGS!!! .... hahaha

Best Answer

Antipsychotics tend to make you larger, SSRI's and ADHD meds tend to make you small. Your mileage may vary.

Best Answer

so small Im invisible

Best Answer

The former, for me.

Best Answer