It is legal you dunce. you're over 18.

Best Answer

i'm talking about the time when i was 16, 13 or so? i have been witness such thing around me though it wasn't legal at that point, why?

Best Answer

It's illegal for minors to see because minors are not considered "adults" yet. You may as well ask "why is there an R rating? Whata bout the 13 year old who wanted to see the Purge...." It's stupid and ridiculous to argue about.

Best Answer

they actually see it! i was among one of them!

Best Answer

No **** Sherlock, if their parents (or someone over 21) accompanies them they can go into any film. That's not a new rule. You can also get some 18 year old to buy you pron. OR here's a brilliant idea...Look it up on the internet! I have no idea how in this daya nd age ANYONE can be wanting for ****. It's EVERYWHERE.

Best Answer

yep, true! :D finally, uff! you have agreed to make it legal ! .....lollllzzzz

Best Answer

......................................*slams head against wall repeatedly*

Best Answer

It's been legal your entire life and then some

Best Answer

so ,babz, can your grand kids expects some new p0rn instead of video games during these summer vacations ?..... lol......... :D :P :)

Best Answer

I know you are trying to make a point. It certainly can't be that there is something new in ****.

Best Answer

lol! :D, knew it! :)

Best Answer

Knew what?

Best Answer

Erm...its legal. Just for my curiosity why have you quoted ***********?

Best Answer

can your grand kids expects some new p0rn instead of video games during these summer vacations ?..... lol.........

Best Answer

Its legal in the USA I wish prostitutes were legal n I wish male prostitutes like me could advertise in public more

Best Answer

Prostitution is legal in las vegas, but you have to be with a brothel.

Best Answer

I live in California though its easy here but as a male one is somewhat harder but we make more then female

Best Answer

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Best Answer

It is legal? What are you talking about.

Best Answer

the age and the warning that comes with the cd's! age guidelines are important ones

Best Answer

What society are you talking about?

Best Answer

the place where you live in?

Best Answer

Where I live, *********** is already legal for adults.

Best Answer

Most young people are also aware of murder, ****** and **********. Should those be legalized as well?

Best Answer

........In what world is ******, murder, and ********** considered anywhere near as bad as naked people in a magazine?

Best Answer

I was arguing his theory. Not the subject matter. Thanks.

Best Answer

all were born naked, so okay for nudism, but being naked is not a crime w.r.t. to social ills like murders and other crimes? is it?

Best Answer

Being naked is not a crime. Try again.

Best Answer

w.r.t.........smh!

Best Answer