Marriage is an odd thing. We marry the person that we love the most in the world, and then, once we become used to our partners, we someimes take out our frustrations and the irritation of physical pain out on them. My husband can be a pain in the @ss if he's frustrated at work, or if he's sick. He knows that no matter how badly he behaves, that I'll still love him once he starts acting normally again. However, my 2nd husband was a true sociopath, who didn't give a d@mn about anyone else, and would abuse me mentally, verbally and physically... It was horrible. How you react, depends on how terrible your husband's behaviour. I wouldn't suggest breaking up with him if he's generally okay... but a marriage counselor might help, if he'll go to see one. Divorce can be a nightmare, and that would be my last resort. Good luck with your situation!

Best Answer

make sure it isn't a hidden medical problem.

Best Answer

Maybe his work life is getting him down. Grouchy people are people who are not getting enough fun. Encourage anything in his life that will give him a playful attitude.

Best Answer

Wait- hear that...that's the rustling of divorce papers

Best Answer

give him the old frying pan to the side of his head trick..that should do it!

Best Answer