HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 5 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Agree. Falling in love is a pain in the ar$e. Excuse my french but sometimes only a sweary will do

Best Answer

love is the best gift God gave our hearts

Best Answer

Comes with a price tag too. Thanks for your response Victor.

Best Answer

you are welcome friend

Best Answer

Falling is love is much more fun than any other kind of falling

Best Answer

Agreed, of course it is said in a "tongue in cheek" kinda way. Thanks for your response Rose.

Best Answer

I believe you can fall in love with your eyes open and decide that you can live with this persons faults and delights, and then decide whether you want to stay in love, it is hard to do, but I don't believe love has to be blind, I am speaking as an older person with much experience , so this may not be possible for younger ones, my advice, look for the red flags, and don't ignore them and watch their feet, not what the say, but
What they do, while you are with them, did not mean to ramble on .
Darlingrose

Best Answer

Thank you Rose. As you have said, to look for the tell tale signs and sorting things out right at the outset is so important. Communication is so vital in any relationships. All require building upon the foundation that brought two together. Love. If there is no love then there is no base..more giving and expecting less or nothing in return - both ways.

Best Answer

I agree that Love is a gift God gave us. Not everyone gets reciprocal romantic love. There are lots of people who need love in the agope sense. Everyone needs to feel delighted in by someone. <br />
I have decided not to fall in love again, but I love many people. It is the falling part the song is singing about. I can embrace other kinds of love without the falling part.

Best Answer