What were some of the broken promises? From US it isn't obvious.

Best Answer

Dont quite understand ,but will try,unity,peace,prosperity,full employment,stability etc

Best Answer

The currency is unified - more or less - and there is no war among members which is stabiliy. Full employment was promised? I doubt it as no country ever has had 100%. Prosperity: compare your situation to that of a medieval lord. You change night into day at the flip of a switch, propel yourself in cars many times faster and longer than on horses, have every imaginable food and spice from every country, don't suffer from rotten teeth or die of easily curable disease. Not to mention better heat, television, telephone, etc, etc. Just what do you want? You are already living better than a King.

Best Answer

are you kidding ,the Eurozone is close to collapse and ordinary people are starving in southern Europe,there are riots,mass unemployment and not much hope of getting work ,the only ones benefiting are the elite ,wealthy and politicians.

Best Answer

Like I said, this is not reported as well in US like it is for you. I've seen the riots in Greece and unemployment in Spain. BTW when are we going to stop back biting each other and overthrow the rich, the elite, the politicians????? "Occupy" was a hope here that soon faded. What do you suggest? IWTK. Really.

Best Answer

Only one solution ,revolution the people need to take back the power and reintroduce some sanity.

Best Answer