IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 14 Answers Jul 21, 2012

They Told us what they belived IE: work hard be honest and all will be fine, Circa:50's/early/60's, Little did they know how the rules would change, How corps and pol's would pervert the system they fought and died for, Too the profit of a few new age nazis, aka: neo-cons

Best Answer

Some?

Best Answer

Of course.

I found a lot of them when i was only 4 or something.

i never believed what they said and still don't.

I mean they have their own beliefs and i don't think the same way.

Best Answer

Some of each. I obviously didn't put my eye out running with scissors. Well, maybe not obvious to you, but take my word for it.

Best Answer

Yes, I discovered that in many ways, they just were clueless.

Best Answer

My parents never tried to brainwash me like that, we had normal intelligent conversations. I don't agree with some of their opinions or beliefs but I've never taken them as fact, I always think for myself and I would have questioned most things by about 8. Or if you mean lies about the family, my parents were never like that, my grandparents would have lied about a pet dying but they didn't agree.

Best Answer

I think this happens to everyone really.

Best Answer

You and I are both indentured servants to a capitalistic, economic social class system. Just as our ancestors were when they first moved to this country to work for their "freedom." the truth is, we are given a list of freedoms, told that we are FREE to run the country how we want as a collective people, and then we are handed a coin, and told that one flip means we are a democrat, and the other flips means we are a republican. We only see in black and white.

Best Answer

I like how you assume everyone on the Internet is from the USA.

Best Answer

The United states is a country within a geographical landmass known as North America, named after Amerigo Vespucci, an Italian cartographer, writer, and explorer. The United Kingdom is the same thing as the United States of America, because it is yet another example of a group of people duped into thinking that they have freedom, and happiness under a governmental class system. I don't assume that everybody lives in the GREAT USA. I simply have the ability to understand that every road leads to Rome, and that no country of human livestock is different from one another.

Best Answer

a little bit of each

Best Answer

All of the above...

Best Answer